what do you think??PIC HEAVY!!

tangerinedream

Reaction score
hi all got bored the other day and went on a little road trip to take some new pics :D, would like to get ya views and opinions on this one lol, oh and ive just found a pic of her when i bought her lol quite a transformation!!

FROM THIS

n1021783363204433579245.jpg

TO THIS :), LOTS OF TIME AND MONEY LATER LOL

k007b.jpg

k014.jpg

k028.jpg

k017.jpg

k020.jpg

k015k.jpg

k022.jpg

k023.jpg

k025p.jpg

k013b.jpg

k008v.jpg

k024.jpg

k011.jpg

k029.jpg

and finnaly the part i havent done and need any ideas/ inspiration. would like to see what others have achieved.
k030v.jpg

Last edited:
im sure i have seen this car before

You should get Dotz Mugello Dark, I think they would suit your car better. Otherwise it looks nice I think. :)

Its ORANGE alright! Ha.

What is the specific colour??? Take it you get a lot of attention with that colour???

Do you get any mither from the police in regards to the pressed plates?

i mean on this site :photo: before bout a month ago?

its the ford electric orange but with lots and lots more pearl :), never been pulled for the plates and they been on there since september last year lol. need some help with the boot thou now dont know what to do :(

Boot installs are the best/most fun bit :hubbahubba: plenty of space for some fun there :D

But dare i ask why theres a hole in the spare wheel well?:detective2:

Last edited:
I like the trim on the right hand side of the engine bay as you look at it. What is that from?

PS i rrefered the black,LOL

I love the orange, I keep thinking about getting mine wrapped similar :)
Its crying out for some all black wheels though!

I would paint the dooe trims to match. It would make it look better in my oppinion. I had the same thing with my car being yellow then this bit of black trim on the doors standing out.

just been reading current post with your yellow a4 mate agree 100% with getting the sills done, i would of had these done at the time but was a mad 4 day non stop rush to get her ready for my euro road trip last year :). im also intreged what setup you running ian?

Engine wise its standard other than a chip. Suspension is standard with lowering springs. Facelift s4 brakes and s4 bumper etc.