Stupid Hand Car Wash Man Slightly Marked My Roof With a Hoover.

Reaction score
My car was parked underneath a tree over night and in the morning i noticed some "tree debris" had dropped on the roof so i took it to my local "hand car wash" and the stupid man hoovered it off but at the same time he slightly grazed my roof which i didn't realise at the time so i was just wondering if anybody new the best way i could remove it? Thanks in advance!

in work we use a jet wash some apc or some interior cleaner and a scrubing brush seams to give good results , did you tell the monkey who did that to your car he is waste of space mate lol thats why i never recomend anyone to go to these places they do more damage than good

in work we use a jet wash some apc
What's apc? (sorry im a noob) Have you got a link?
did you tell the monkey who did that to your car he is waste of space
No unfortunately not because i didn't realise until i got home.
thats why i never recomend anyone to go to these places they do more damage than good
I will never go to a hand car wash again in my life.

DON'T use a APC (all purpose cleaner) on a convertable roof.

Why is that, Colin? I used to use a weak mix of Megs APC via foaming head and followed with a thorough rinse. Too strong?! =/

All I reach for now is 303's conv cleaner but interested to hear why no APC.

i use fabric cleaner to clean a soft top. dont see why a weak mix wont clean it ok jim but never really tried it on a soft top

ive always used a weak mix of apc on a soft top ive been doing so for the last 7 years without a single issue , why do you say col im interested too , i should have said a weak mix i dont use it neat thats just stupid lol

No unfortunately not because i didn't realise until i got home.

I will never go to a hand car wash again in my life.
thats a shame but i suppose it wouldnt have dryed properly till you got home anyway so couldnt have beaten him half to death lmfao , make sure you dont they dont give a toss about your car like you have seen , the way the wash cars a terrible too i recomend anybody to do it yourself and not take your car to these people they havent a clue

use autoglym vinyl roof cleaner, you get a spray and i nice sponge, had same thing with an old bmw z3 and the hood came up like new....

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…