How low can i go with 19'' alloys + 18'' alloys?

Huz

Reaction score
i am currently trying to decide between 18s and 19s, and wanting to know the difference in how much i can lower them by?

I don't know if it makes a difference. N8s running 19s and his car is practically a snow plough but then again I may be wrong

its just i want a low car without it being a hassle, but i dont want 19s and find out it will still look like a tractor! lol

im on 18's and i woukd love a set of 19's they are in the pipeline , n8 is on air just incase you were wondering

Not quite sure what the question is here. You can lower the however much you want? You'll be limited more by ofsets & width than rim size. You'll sit slightly lower on 18's when slammed if thats what your asking.

it may be better if i ask this... how low can i go without having any issues with rubbing etc with (19'' et45 8inch front, 8.5 rear) does that help? tyres either 215/35 225/35

Easiest way N8 is just to create a sticky thread with the E.T's, 18's and 19's and tyre profiles depending on the E.T.