The Apprentice

Did anyone else notice her spider impressions in the board room? She kept doing a spider walking across the glass desk as she was explaining her general crapness. How was she on You're Fired?

To be fair though, Jim did appear to fluff it big time!

Suzie looks hot, but I still like Karen...the rich MILF. Helen looks like she has had her nose rebuilt after some snorty snorty.

Looking forward to some serious grillings and how much BS comes to light next week!!!

The final should be interesting if nothing else.

he may not win but dont rule out Tom, so its interviews then 1 last task in the 2 hour special on Sunday?

nah, i think its interviews and they have to present their business plans....remember people sunday at 8pm :thumbsup:

Well thats tomorrow nights tv sorted. Top gear 8 till 9 then Apprentice 9 till 11pm.

Is the apprentice 2 hours!! Oof. I'm stuck there then as I was gonna try get to bed early as got a really busy week at work coming up, but might have to stay up now. :) I cant be bothered with the hassle of trying not to find out the winner if I don't watch it.

Is the apprentice 2 hours!! Oof. I'm stuck there then as I was gonna try get to bed early as got a really busy week at work coming up, but might have to stay up now. :) I cant be bothered with the hassle of trying not to find out the winner if I don't watch it.

Yes its 2 hours from 9 till 11pm

he may not win but dont rule out Tom, so its interviews then 1 last task in the 2 hour special on Sunday?

WELL DONE TOM!!! I KNEW HE WOULD DO IT

I didn't like the result, but shugs likes new inventions etc so good luck Tom, didn't watch the rest, turned over and Departed was on. What a film!

Helen should have walked it but oh what a dumb business plan .She ended up being the jobsworth sniveller
"ile do it Alan"
Well done Tom .But watching the last hour was Sugar regretting his decision ? lmfao

well done tom, helen wouldve easily won if there was a job with alan sugar....but she had a very bad business plan. think susan done well as well from what alan sugar was saying in you're hired!!!!

Well done to tom, a win for the Geeks! did you see how confident he seemed in the 'You're Hired' part?
and Susan looked amazing in that red dress... she really does it for me :sex:

It was like Tom had a total transformation, he is a worthy winner though.

I loved when Tom won and went outside and punched the air, his inventor skills combined with Sugar's backing and money will be a great combination I think. I really warmed to Susan in the end and thought she was going to win, I also thought Helen's business plan was awful! Good luck to Tom :)

I honestly yhought jim would win. Happy it was Tom though, Susan just did my head in with her constant talking, think someone wound her up and she barely stopped for air, lol.

Sent from Sandra's Ipd