Am I being paranoid?

mramage

Reaction score
Since having my car back for a few days I've noticed (once I had turned the stero down!) the turbo/air moving noise is a lot more than I remember it being, especially going off throttle.

Since my car had a new passenger wing and bumper off for re-spray, is it all possible that a hose would have to be disconnected or could get knocked enough to cause a leak when on boost? I'm also not completely convinced it's as fast as it was after driving our other car for a comparison.

If it's possible I need to call them today, but I don't know whats involved in a new wing or bumper removal, hence I don't want to look silly on the phone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

Still, the paintwork is excellent from what I've seen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Mark R said:
Since having my car back for a few days I've noticed (once I had turned the stero down!) the turbo/air moving noise is a lot more than I remember it being, especially going off throttle.

Since my car had a new passenger wing and bumper off for re-spray, is it all possible that a hose would have to be disconnected or could get knocked enough to cause a leak when on boost? I'm also not completely convinced it's as fast as it was after driving our other car for a comparison.

If it's possible I need to call them today, but I don't know whats involved in a new wing or bumper removal, hence I don't want to look silly on the phone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

Still, the paintwork is excellent from what I've seen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well they could have done something with the intercooler(s) without realising...

RIch