WANTED! Passenger side Single Xenon, Ballast & ignitor

~RS~

Reaction score
As the title says, cash waiting!

You may need to state if it's for a bi xenon set up or not as they could be different.

****** pics!

Here's what I'm after, without bulb-

aSinglexenon.jpg

ballastbulb5000k.jpg

Can the back cover, missing in next photo, be bought from anywhere? Audi, part no. if so cheers!

missingcover.jpg

That aftermarket single side kit wont work diagnostically as the other side, which may cause you more issues than you need, you'd need both sides to be the same so the car likes them as such.

Cheers Nige,

I have since bought one from ebay.de part no 307 329 074 IIRC, the link I showed you before (same one as alfiejets posted above) says the ballasts are all the same just different PN's so I'll see if the one I bought does the job.

Bought an ignitor from ebay.de as well, so just need headlight now. Have found somewhere that sells the headlight (no ballast etc) for £189 which looked like a decent price... may just get one from them.

Alfiejets, I PM'd you.

Sorry to bring up an old thread but seems a shame to start another when I think most of the info I need is here. I've just bought a set of xenons identical to the ones in the pictures above. They dont have ballasts with them though, is the ballast in the picture the one I need? (part number 1 307 329 066).

Thanks

Somebody must know? I found this and it pretty much says there are several of the same part with different numbers AL BOSCH 1 307 329 066 OEM D2S/D2R BALLAST - HIDS DIRECT LTD Store. I don't know if they are interchangeable though; as in using one part number for the left and a different one on the right (as long as they are in the list on the link obviously) and are they even the right type?

The back case is the same as a standard halogen lamp trust me ive had major issues with single xenons lol

The back case is the same as a standard halogen lamp trust me ive had major issues with single xenons lol

I know the headlight will fit mate, the housing of the single xenon is the same as the halogens it's just the inners that are different. I just need to know what ballast I can use with them?

Thanks