Jonnys old S3?

Noted, and my use of the word "monkey" wasn't intended to be an insult actually, so apologies if it seemed that way....unless of course you are a cute, furry big eared fella!

hahaha you naughty boy !

Lupo with the 2.5t in it?
actually no but the chassis your getting close to il actually be asking devonmikeyboy for help on this one...

now THAT would be something special...

I'm used to you digging in at everything I say

Yeah, difference is I dont offer you an apology. But thats because I know you are a man with taste, style and an advanced understanding of humour

Haha, nothing like a bit 'dry humping' while you remove the engine cover Phil.

cant know it till youve tried it i suppose, seems dans ninja skills and public restraint have long gone these days, although he did manage to get a good look at that pair of baps at the weekend;

Man her t1tts were massive jonny has a video of me trying to randomly motorboat them n failing...that was pretty much the conversation over as I got battered haha
No it's not a polo m8 but the plans are almost set the chassis is waiting for me it's 27 yr old and needs an engine ;-) I'm between 2 engines it all depends on the looms we can get to work with them :-/ oh and the s3 needs to go so guys I really wanna get this thing going so any offers welcome...!!

mk1 / 2 golf then?

haha props for attempting a motorboat

i can offer you a tenner?

If you can find me a 27yr old mk2 that'd be great ;-) lol I'm now between 2 engines though we'l see what we come up with for the loom has anyone got a contact for a custom loom company ie.. A stock loom chopped/adjusted !?this is the one thing I'm 100% lost on and will need looked into
I'm thinking about going ahead with it if the s3 sells or not but it's risky...
Can't accept a Tenner Phil but lend me that nice spacely garage of yours n we may be on LOL

youll have to work all your pin outs positions and colours etc the loom company wont do it for ya

ill keep an ear to the ground for the mk2 for you!

haha worth a try, its not roomy now got 3 more builds in, ***!

Where is this car now ?

But the motor is for sale of you're interested!!