VAGCOM?

i think that is a lead and a cd with the drivers on it, not sure that you actually get VAGCOM with it, not at that price

"purchase this cable for a fraction of the cost and install the free VAGCOM 409.1 software and drivers included in this auction"

As it said that in the auction i assumed it would be VAGCOM but for £15 was a bit dubious

well i honestly dont know, but instinctly i would have thought you'd be paying more for the full VAGCOM software, maybe someone with it could shine some light on the real cost...

What Do I Get??
VAG COM Compatible KKL 409.1 USB to 16 pin Cable
Software and Drivers CD with full installation Instructions
Aftersales help in installing this item

ALL YOU NEED IS A COMPUTER AND A FREE USB PORT THATS ALL!!!!
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO ASK.........

a bit vauge on what he means by software, i wouldnt go for it personally Although having said that, £15 quid for the cable and drivers is probably a reasonable price but i wouldnt expect to see the VAGCOM software in the evelope

We got a VAGCOM lead for £7 and a copy of the software for free from one of our friends!! Works fine and dandy according to DAylward!

do you know how much you work expect to pay for the full VAGCOM software?

Full vcds is £244 delivered, sold by me.

The software on the one sold in the auction is very limited as it's free. You'll need to register it at a $99 charge to be able to most things if not all. There's cheaper ones on there than £15 too.