A3 Change Due

TFSI

Born to Fish
Reaction score
Just a tad of guidance please :sm4::sm4: My 08 A3 1.4T SE, brill red, front fogs and folding mirrors (the posh type not the underspecced SE audi sell nowadays) is due for a swap in March next year when it should have 18/19K on the clock, no dents no scratches and looking very very good, Excellent nick i would say.

How much should i be paying to change to the same after 3 years but instead of SE a Sport or Sline might be tempting. Same 1.4 engine.

My thoughts are around 6k for a sport and maybe 7.5 k for an Sline !! What do you guys think ????

Cheers fellers !!!!! Thanks for the advice !!!!! Very helpful !!!!!! Will just go and tussle with the salesman then !!!!!!

you can have a look on the 'Trader and compare similar spec/mileage cars to ascertain how much your car is worth.

check the price of a new car on someone like Broadspeed.

i dunno about everyone else, but i don't mind helping ppl if they've made some effort to look for themselves first. and if you had looked and were a bit stumped that didn't come across in your post.

Just a tad of guidance please :sm4::sm4: My 08 A3 1.4T SE, brill red, front fogs and folding mirrors (the posh type not the underspecced SE audi sell nowadays) is due for a swap in March next year when it should have 18/19K on the clock, no dents no scratches and looking very very good, Excellent nick i would say.

How much should i be paying to change to the same after 3 years but instead of SE a Sport or Sline might be tempting. Same 1.4 engine.

My thoughts are around 6k for a sport and maybe 7.5 k for an Sline !! What do you guys think ????

Trade price of yours now is £10k so in March 2011 it would be more like £9k. Price of a 1.4T S-Line Sportback is around £21k standard so cost to change is gonna be near £11k. Sport model will be about £1.5k cheaper...

You will be very lucky to change for as little as £7.5k. It's a non metallic colour too which does it no favours as dealers prefer metallic cars on the forecourt....

Cheers guys. I have looked on Drive the Deal and other places also phoned around a few dealers as i prefer a door to knock on locally. Was just after an idea whats being paid out there on deals to swap cars. Now i'm retired i have to be a bit more careful with chucking money about.