RS4 Grille "number plate"

mitch_h_88

Reaction score
Alright there ave just bought myself an rs4 grill from the audi dealer and fitted it, but when ive fitted it i relised tht it didnt come with a plate holder, and ive had to use the one off my old grill which is slightly different colour has anyone else came acroos this problem????

cheers mitch :confused:

Yes they dont come with them. I had to buy one the other week. Luckily the dealer had one in stock but they come with holes for sensors which i blocked off with 2 grommets

I got a Quote £50 thts ridiculous like especially when ya spend all tht on the grille am really happy with the grill a went for the complete black, ave been trying to put some piics up to see what people think but a dunno how to do it haha, do you know how mate?

A was thinkin about tht just like a satin black or something, ave just notcied there tht you say you have painted your calipers i have a black sline wot colour wud u suggest i nearly went red but now am thinking black???? your opinion is much appreciated!

cheers

Mitch, I have the same issue but it never really bothered me until last week. I going to try and carbon wrap it and finish it off with some clear coat. I'll post some pics to see what people think, if it looks crap then I'll remove the carbon wrap and paint satin black with some clear coat just like I intend to do with my Cupra trim.

What about this?

DSCF1849.JPG

DSCF1851.JPG

Wasn't sure myself so nice that you guys think it's good. Surprised myself how easy it was, clear coat was £5 off ebay and the wrap was £10. Only took my 15 minutes.