Injectors

tdia4

TDIPOWARRR
Reaction score
Thinking of putting some larger injectors in my a4, it's a 1.9tdi 110, already had it mapped, is there some from a higher model that will fit? Not even sure what size mine are as standard?....Help.

T4 tramsporter van with 150Bhp engine drop right in or you can use old shape audi a6 c5 (audi 100) 2.5 tdi injectors from the 140 Bhp 6 speed manual model. They are 0.216 size and you will need to do the hammer mod to get the engine iddle properly. Easiest 20+ Bhp upgrade but it would smole a bit on full throttle. i Have them on me transporter van and it does 110MPH fully loaded.

i got some bosch p764 injectors off ryanp off tdi club on my 90bhp and what a difference they made, bearing in mind it had also been mapped prior to doing this! genuine audi ones straight swap, 230 quid i dont know how he got them so cheap but i think he might be getting some more in. I think the standard nozzles on yours are .205

Cheers guys, whats the hammer mod? Is it something i can do myself or am i best off takeing it somewhere to get it done?