anyone done a Remap or chipped an Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI CR Sline Quattro????

KK10

Reaction score
I had some interesting experiances with different remaps and the effects. 206 HDI - superchips remap - fantastic no issues whatsoever. Ford Focus 2.0 diesel (134 ps) absolute hell, turbo would trip out in while i'm in the outside lane meant i had to turn the ignition off and on again while driving along, again this was superchips - they kindly lent me their focus chipped to 177BHP and i got mine back at 166BHP, traction was awful, had to go back to Superchips to be redone after the remap was wiped out after a service. i think the problems of the Turbo conking out was not as a result of the superchip but it made it worse - i believe it was because of the DPF. we have a 2.0 140BHP Alhambra chipped to 185 by superchips - this has had no problems but the cruise control is a bit violent when you press resume. we have just got a DTUK tuning box for a 1.6 TDI CR Golf VI (105 ps) so I'll keep you posted on that, my brother's Toureg V10 TDI was done by Pendle performance which he said was brilliant and has had no problems with.

I am still a little bit worried about the affect on the DPF on my Audi 2.0 TDI CR 170 to go for a remap. has anyone had this done successfully? :sos:

Ive got the VAG 105 ps engine. Keep us updated on that :sm4:

:no:Forget the DTUK chip - made the engine v v noisy. It sounded like it was cold even when it was up to full temperature - was v quick tho compared!!
chip removed due to fear of premature engine wear

thanks for the feedback. just have to wait till revo or someone else comes up with one

I had a DTUK chip on my 105ps Diesel, and i have nothing but praise to say about it! It made my fuel consumption better and gave it a shed load more torque.

Im sure i have mine lieing around somewhere lol

:no:Forget the DTUK chip - made the engine v v noisy. It sounded like it was cold even when it was up to full temperature - was v quick tho compared!!
chip removed due to fear of premature engine wear

Hi KK

Ive dropped you a pm..

I may of spoken to you last week, but if you read your pm things will be clear

Andrew