which a3 did these wheels come from?

Matt82

Reaction score

i want some in my life. which a3s got these??

chop chop fellas. i need these like my life depends on it!

they're mainly from the b5 a4 1.8tqs. my cousin has them on his car.

I was going to say, looking at that pic, from the indicators and the rear mounted front caliper, that's a B5 chassis A4, making those wheels 5x112.

However, being from a B5 they'll also be around ET45-48, so a 20mm PCD adaptor would put them at ET25, which wouldn't be too much at all assuming it's about a 7J rim....

the pic is of an A4, but they were on the A3 as well. i dont know which model and im after some

I've never come across B5 Tqs wheels on anything but an A4. Why do you think they were available on an A3 ?

ive seen them on a3s, prolly quattros. i want some on my mk4 golf

i can see this is gonna be fun, even the enthusiasts dont know where theyre from!!

Early A3 Quattros, i think they were specific to quattros only and werent on any other model.

They are the quatto sport wheels, were available on A8, A4 & A3 quatto sport models only.

Ewan.

I've never seen them on any other model except the A4 TQS. Same as rav said, cousin has these and they look nice on his!

Nice Them..

One of the new TT wheel options Look like a cross between these and the old RS4/RSTT's

If all else fails it's another option.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…