1.6TDI warranty work

Andy1608

Reaction score
Morning all.
So got get 1.6 TDI s-line, done roughly 16k miles.
Was going through screen wash like I had shares in it so booked it in for warranty as presumed it was leaking, have PCP so asked them to service it at the same time cause due in 80 days anyway.
Received a audicam message to show me the score but never viewed the email as rang them instead.
Car is staying in as they have discovered my engine is leaking oil from somewhere and needs more parts. When I pick it up ill try and find as much info as possible for all 1.6TDI owners so you can keep an eye out.

Good morning thank you ! we are tunned for your value info

Drinking washer fluid is normal this time of year if you have xenons. The headlight washers use absolutely loads!

Keep us posted on the oil leak as that is most unusual.

Drinking washer fluid is normal this time of year if you have xenons. The headlight washers use absolutely loads!.

Agreed, however not 2 litres plus in 2-3 days lol, they did say they were fitting a new washer bottle so guessing that was leaking but will try and confirm with workshop control exactly whats what

Just been down to audi for an update,
looks like car will be spending Xmas and New year in the garage.
From what I was told, not from the technician so info vague for now but oil leak is suspected to be from the cylinder head area but has been tracking down to cam belt area too so car has been escalated to factory warranty.