Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Manage to clean mine and take my first outside pictures yesterday, as I only have the ones from the Audi showroom so far.

It was a bit dull and overcast, and am looking forward to be able to take some better pics in the summer sun, but these will have to do for now :)

DSC_0002 by garreth64, on Flickr

DSC_0016 by garreth64, on Flickr

DSC_0014 by garreth64, on Flickr

DSC_0018 by garreth64, on Flickr

DSC_0021 by garreth64, on Flickr

DSC_0024 by garreth64, on Flickr

DSC_0029 by garreth64, on Flickr

DSC_0030 by garreth64, on Flickr

DSC_0033 by garreth64, on Flickr

DSC_0034 by garreth64, on Flickr

DSC_0035 by garreth64, on Flickr

DSC_0040 by garreth64, on Flickr

DSC_0043 by garreth64, on Flickr

DSC_0044 by garreth64, on Flickr

DSC_0046 by garreth64, on Flickr

Reactions: Redgrouse, StefRobinson, Jassyo06 and 9 others
Manage to clean mine and take my first outside pictures yesterday, as I only have the ones from the Audi showroom so far.

It was a bit dull and overcast, and am looking forward to be able to take some better pics in the summer sun, but these will have to do for now :)

Is that the street view maps? I have the tech pack but have not seen this setting.

A bit of filter.

Is that the street view maps? I have the tech pack but have not seen this setting.

Yeah, that's the Google Maps view. It should work if you have got a SIM card installed. There is an option to select it in one of the settings. I do like it :thumbs up:

@Garreth64 car looks stunning mate - which grey is it ?

Thanks, it's Monsoon Grey

i will say it again..............................

Absolutely beautiful :kissmyrings:

Reactions: David83S3
Fantastic car, and thank you for the variety of pictures, nice to get a up close look at what us "The Waiting" will be experiencing in the near(-ish) future.

IMG 20150209 205229

Picture of my boot build. Not the best photo as I've only got my phone.

The tank should be carbon dipped with candy purple over the top but the original tank cracked so had to get a replacement. Will get round to sorting it one day

Reactions: Tej13, Steph67 and Nawaid
View attachment 50282
Picture of my boot build. Not the best photo as I've only got my phone.

The tank should be carbon dipped with candy purple over the top but the original tank cracked so had to get a replacement. Will get round to sorting it one day
Air ride?

So I'm 32 today, this time last year I was still paying off debt incurred by buying a house/getting married. I was so fed up I promised myself on my next birthday I will be buying myself a car to celebrate being free of debt. Over the moon with my car.....

And my lovely wife baked me a birthday cake :) rings are a bit wonky but she's awesome!

Reactions: j0nny2013, elpaulio, Bristle Hound and 18 others
Another S3 the right colour. Looks awesome mate. Happy birthday.

Reactions: S3orge
Cake looks great!! Hope everyone gets a wee bit..

Happy birthday. ;-)

Happy Birthday - nice present to yourself, and great cake!

So I'm 32 today, this time last year I was still paying off debt incurred by buying a house/getting married. I was so fed up I promised myself on my next birthday I will be buying myself a car to celebrate being free of debt. Over the moon with my car.....

And my lovely wife baked me a birthday cake :) rings are a bit wonky but she's awesome!View attachment 50327View attachment 50328

Lovely car mate and happy birthday!

Bit random but...
Did you have to ask for that licence plate from audi Coventry or was it standard?

As my current m25 audi has there branding on it and has a blue bit on the side saying GB etc!

Just wondered whether I had to specify a blank one?

Bit random but...
Did you have to ask for that licence plate from audi Coventry or was it standard?

As my current m25 audi has there branding on it and has a blue bit on the side saying GB etc!

Yeah the plate was standard. I will be putting my own private plate on in the summer mind you so wasn't really bothered with how the standard plate looked.

Cake looks great!! Hope everyone gets a wee bit..

Happy birthday. ;-)

Happy Birthday buddy :)

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday - nice present to yourself, and great cake!

Bit random but...

Thanks guys ;-)

Saw this on Instagram today, looks lovely,

282f199dbf211416e3dde9c903fcff93.jpg

Reactions: Psyman79, Blackwhite, J6YAK and 2 others
Uploadfromtaptalk1423996848341

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423996909153.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423996909153.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 282
  • uploadfromtaptalk1423996955335.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423996955335.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 314
Reactions: RYuill, ConS3, Psyman79 and 2 others
All these nice saloons making me wonder if I made the right choice with SB.

Collecting 3rd March so not starting again now.

What are you riding on? I assume it's dropped!

I guess you didn't care about losing mag ride?
H&R Sport - i have magride but 100 % functional...no loss of ride quality whatsoever in all modes.

H&R Sport - i have magride but 100 % functional...no loss of ride quality whatsoever in all modes.

Ah so they're just springs then? I've gone down that route. My car kept making a knocking sound when turning the wheel. Two different sets I tried, both did the same. Bearing was fine, shock was fine. I'd rather go full coils, but want to keep mag ride.

Need some help on the BIG concern I have though....... I chose folding mirrors and this car was locked ....?????

Don't worry mate,when I collected mine on handover it was the same as yours, and she was showing me through the settings and asked if I wanted the mirrors to fold in when it locks.

I think they leave it until handover so you can chose wether you want them to fold or not, since maybe if someone doesn't want them folding and they are set to do so, they would probably complain lol

Don't worry :) I got mine from n'pton Audi too, do you live here or was it a best deal from a discount?

Very nice bristle hound ;)

Oi that was my car :p

I was having trouble trying to get the image full size and BH helped me haha, but thank you!

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Don't worry mate,when I collected mine on handover it was the same as yours, and she was showing me through the settings and asked if I wanted the mirrors to fold in when it locks.

I think they leave it until handover so you can chose wether you want them to fold or not, since maybe if someone doesn't want them folding and they are set to do so, they would probably complain lol

Don't worry :) I got mine from n'pton Audi too, do you live here or was it a best deal from a discount?

Yep ...dealer came back to me straight away and explained it was a setting. Yes i live in Northampton ...moved here in January so not long. Only came from Kettering though so I know the area :)

Yep ...dealer came back to me straight away and explained it was a setting. Yes i live in Northampton ...moved here in January so not long. Only came from Kettering though so I know the area :)

Might see your S3 around then haha

Looks like a shark....

Reactions: nadsi77, Micromecca, Cleggy70 and 5 others
Car looks amazing Nawaid.

Quite bizarrely we were at sea life yesterday it was a lot busier than that !!

Car looks amazing Nawaid.

Quite bizarrely we were at sea life yesterday it was a lot busier than that !!
Thanks bud. This is at Birmingham Sea Life Centre.