Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

Look gorgeous buddy :cool::cool::cool:

This looks way nicer than the white 3 door Golf R IMHO :kissmyrings:

Thanks, I don't know what it is but there's something about a white car with the black styling I just love. I currently have an S3 8P black edition in Ibis white and when it came to a replacement, it just had to be the white one again.

And how I plan for it to look:)

Very tasty fella. I remember you buying the last set of CK GT's or whatever they were on your last Sprint. I ended up with the anthracite CK's on mine.

I still think the CK's are better than CH's. If it turns out like the chop above it'll be a very tidy looking motor.

Reactions: RAPS3
Where are they all, too busy enjoying their new cars me thinks :-D :-D

Reactions: concoursneil and The Challinor
Monsoon Grey S3 lowered on H&R Springs and with wheel spacers front and rear.

IMG_4839a_zps657bbc5a.jpg

Looks awesome!

Are you able to post more pics from various angels?

Another Monsoon owner here and loving it!

That is a clean area, and nice car ;)

Reactions: peters3
Got my Rota Force wheels powder coated last week. Here they are on the car.

look much better in this colour i think.

IMG_5215_zps347ddc5f.jpg

the contis are still on the original S3 wheels. i had the Goodyears on the Rotas in the pic before they had their colour change. :)

To be honest I have only just put the rotas with good years on the car Monday and not really driven the car hard as yet. I'll let you know when I do but I was very impressed when they were on my golf gti.
I know that was front wheel drive but still think they were brilliant. I like the contis too but don't think they're worth paying any more over the eagles.

To be honest I have only just put the rotas with good years on the car Monday and not really driven the car hard as yet. I'll let you know when I do but I was very impressed when they were on my golf gti.
I know that was front wheel drive but still think they were brilliant. I like the contis too but don't think they're worth paying any more over the eagles.

Yer let us know mate. Always loved the F1's for wet weather performance really, not driven on the Conti's - they just don't get a good review on here at all. I'll reserve judgement until I actually get mine and give them a good test

IMG_0769.jpg

First post here :) Got her yesterday, 20km on the odometer. EPC failure 100 km in to driving home :").

Reactions: TerryCTR
And from my extensive German lessons I took, I translated and he said out of all the cars he's ever driven by far the best is the S3 S-Tronic. Hope I still drive like that at his age lol.

Your German must be a little rusty, Walter is currently one of the senior test drivers for Porsche, he would be machine-gunned if he said something like that out loud ;)

Reactions: J6YAK
Finally picked up the S3 today.

d9497155da768153c6c9042c89b31395.jpg

Number plates getting changed out on Monday.

Reactions: Jassyo06, David83S1, Av4nt and 12 others
It has to be said, from a styling perspective, that Saloon is just something else. Those lines just flow and wrap at the rear beautifully.

Reactions: cuke2u and 2015AudiS3
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409995056668615
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409995077618316
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409995093966382
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409995112000707
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409995125518596

My girlfriends face when I took her for a drive for the very first time in my S3!

Reactions: David83S1 and monopole
Looking forward to posting some pics when my A3 SB arrives in about 5 weeks. Any idea on how not to get too excited while waiting?

Reactions: 2015AudiS3
I have to say, I actually like the look of the front lights with that amber bit, suits it really well

Reactions: 2015AudiS3