Rolling road session?

Could I also be added to the reserve list please . Car was chipped before I bought it so would like to know what it is putting out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

No problem madkebab

UPDATED LIST

Defo...

DickyS3
StephV6
T30GUE S3
chucky
AndyTQ
DuncS3
S3mon
Damo
Simont
RS4John
MarkyB
PeteTDI
Hornet Basher
MingbluS3
jcs356

Reserve List...

Gareth with Silver S3 (AndyTQ's mate)
Gawun with a Blue S4 (StephV6's mate)
RichA3Turbo
Firestorm
jojo
Madkebab

Cheers
Rich.

Add me to the reserve list if you would please be so kind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif If I don't get a chance to run I might just come along to watch anyway.

Kev.

[ QUOTE ]
leespears1 said:
As a spectator, when and where have I got to be to see almost 4000bhp!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lee, 23rd October(Saturday) @ AmD Technik in Biscester, Oxfordshire

Good idea. When it comes nearer I will find out all the details and group them as you have said.

Thanks
Rich.

Should be a good day. How about going for a meal in the evening somewhere? make a whole day of it... just a thought

Rich

UPDATED LIST

Defo...

DickyS3
StephV6
T30GUE S3
chucky
AndyTQ
DuncS3
S3mon
Damo
Simont
RS4John
MarkyB
PeteTDI
Hornet Basher
MingbluS3
jcs356

Reserve List...

RichA3Turbo
Firestorm
jojo
Madkebab
Kevint
Robbyc

Cheers
Rich.

UPDATED LIST

Defo...

DickyS3
StephV6
T30GUE S3
chucky
AndyTQ
DuncS3
S3mon
Damo
Simont
RS4John
MarkyB
PeteTDI
Hornet Basher
MingbluS3
jcs356

Reserve List...

RichA3Turbo
Firestorm
jojo
Madkebab
Kevint
Robbyc
MingBlueMagic

Cheers
Rich.

Will the reserves be able to take part in the Show'n'shine? I fancy my chances at that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
MingBlueMagic said:
Will the reserves be able to take part in the Show'n'shine? I fancy my chances at that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

At the end of october i dont fancy anyones chances of making thier cars shiny other than the shiny rain that falls on them!

Rich

Hmm, I reckon with a Meg's 3-stage & Wheel Wax session as close to the date as possible, followed by a wash the day before if necessary, finished off with a healthy dose of Quick Detailer on arrival and you have one stunningly clean car (even if wet). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Maybe get a super soaker to do a jet wash on site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

been away for a while, whats happening at the moment, a while ago i was on the list, was that date in october cancelled?

Not sure if I'll be at this now. I'm already booked that weekend to go diving. Of course, if the weather's terrible I don't think the diving will go ahead. Will have to wait and see.

Hi,

only just seen this thread, I couldn't make last years AmD day, but it looked really good. I know the reserve list is already quite long but could you add my S4 (standard) to the list.

See you there

No probs mate...

UPDATED LIST

Defo...

DickyS3
StephV6
T30GUE S3
chucky
AndyTQ
DuncS3
S3mon
Damo
Simont
RS4John
MarkyB
PeteTDI
Hornet Basher
MingbluS3
jcs356

Reserve List...

RichA3Turbo
Firestorm
jojo
Madkebab
Kevint
Robbyc
MingBlueMagic
xvw
Ben (bjacks)

Cheers
Rich.

Hi, could you put me on the reserve list please, but I don't think 12 people are going to drop out do you!!

You never know!

UPDATED LIST

Defo...

DickyS3
StephV6
T30GUE S3
chucky
AndyTQ
DuncS3
S3mon
Damo
Simont
RS4John
MarkyB
PeteTDI
Hornet Basher
MingbluS3
jcs356

Reserve List...

RichA3Turbo
Firestorm
jojo
Madkebab
Kevint
Robbyc
MingBlueMagic
xvw
Ben (bjacks)
martin black S3

Cheers
Rich.

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
Just come off the phone to AmD and the earliest they can do this is Oct 23rd (Saturday).
I know its a way off our original date but unfortunatly this is the earlist they can do it.
So, I need 15 definates and some reserve (in case anyone drops out)
Can you let me know if you wish to come?
Its £30 per car (payable on the day).
It will start at 9AM and finish about 2PM.
AmD will provide breakfast, lunch drinks etc included in the price!
We can also have a show and shine event which AmD will give some small prizes on the day. If you want to do this, please can you let me know so I can arrange it.
They also said they would carry out minor mods and will also give discounts on the day for wheels/DV's etc.
So its gonna be a good day!
Let me know if you wanna come - as before, first come first served.
Thanks
Rich.

[/ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gifwe're getting closer to the date now!!!
Rich, Has everything been confirmed: ie time and price?
I propose a list of what bhp we expect so I start:
StephV6: 250bhp (well it's easy I am 100% stock)

i expect to be down on power i think i have a split hose somewhere
peteTDI 100bhp /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
StephV6 said:
[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
Just come off the phone to AmD and the earliest they can do this is Oct 23rd (Saturday).
I know its a way off our original date but unfortunatly this is the earlist they can do it.
So, I need 15 definates and some reserve (in case anyone drops out)
Can you let me know if you wish to come?
Its £30 per car (payable on the day).
It will start at 9AM and finish about 2PM.
AmD will provide breakfast, lunch drinks etc included in the price!
We can also have a show and shine event which AmD will give some small prizes on the day. If you want to do this, please can you let me know so I can arrange it.
They also said they would carry out minor mods and will also give discounts on the day for wheels/DV's etc.
So its gonna be a good day!
Let me know if you wanna come - as before, first come first served.
Thanks
Rich.

[/ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gifwe're getting closer to the date now!!!
Rich, Has everything been confirmed: ie time and price?
I propose a list of what bhp we expect so I start:
StephV6: 250bhp (well it's easy I am 100% stock)

[/ QUOTE ]

I am going to be calling them on Monday to confirm everything. God it seems like ages since I first started speaking to AmD about getting a RR Session! I suppose it has been a while!

I was thinking of trying to contact a mag to see if they would turn up to do some photos. What do you think? Also what mag? We could approach Audi Driver, or we could stray a bit to something like Performance VW. I have seen them feature Audi's before so it may be worth a shot!

As for performance figures, this will be interesting. I had my car chipped there about 5 months ago and got 269 BHP and 302 lb/ft torque! A lot of people on here think that the torque figures sound too high but I have known a few people to get the same results from the AmD remap.

It will be interesting to see how the AmD remap compares with the likes of the other tuners!

I'l post definate meet times etc on Monday after I have spoken to them.

Getting excited now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rich.

I was thinking of trying to contact a mag to see if they would turn up to do some photos. What do you think? Also what mag? We could approach Audi Driver, or we could stray a bit to something like Performance VW. I have seen them feature Audi's before so it may be worth a shot!

Rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

go for it, i will have to give her a good shine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Bear in mind that last time Audi Driver turned up they posted everyones registration numbers and modifications in their magazine and did this without asking anyone if this was okay...I for one wouldnt want a repeat of that

Dunc

[ QUOTE ]
DuncS3 said:
Bear in mind that last time Audi Driver turned up they posted everyones registration numbers and modifications in their magazine and did this without asking anyone if this was okay...I for one wouldnt want a repeat of that

Dunc

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually requested to the photographer for my car not to be shown in any pictures within the mag, and of course my car made it to the rollers, but didn't quite make a run last year, so I had no figures to be published neither /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. Finger crossed for this year though.

Right just spoke to the Guy who I have organised the RR through and he wants me to complile a list of names with car details, modifications (You don't have to declare what chip you have, you just need to say if its chipped or not) and expected Power figures.

They will then compare the results on the day to see what you are actually getting.

So if you can start posting your details, I will create the spreadsheet and send it to them.

His mobile signal went when I was speaking with him so I will ring him back later to firm up on times etc.

Cheers
Rich.

Please can you use the following template:-

First Name =
Surname =
Car =
Modifications =
Expected BHP =
Expected Torque =

Thanks
Richard.

Just in case i do get a run...

First Name = Richard
Surname = Broadfield
Car = A3 1.8T
Modifications = IHI VF-34, Milltek sports cats and system exhaust, N75J, Taipan intake, FMIC
Expected BHP = ~300bhp
Expected Torque = ~280lb.ft

Rich

Just in case i do get a run too...

First Name = Joe
Surname = Tang
Car = S3 Quattro
Modifications = AmD Stage 1 & AmD Viper DV
Expected BHP = 260BHP
Expected Torque = 300lb.ft

First Name =Andy
Surname = Blunt
Car =A3 Quattro sport 1.8T
Modifications = Revo,sps3,dynatwist,2.5" downpipe,3"100 cell cat,S3 milltek,samco hoses inc tip,052'S type'turbo,denso iridium plugs,forge dv.
Expected BHP = Around 210bhp?
Expected Torque = 220lbft?
Cheers Andy

First Name = Duncan
Surname = Bradford
Car = S3
Modifications = REVO
Expected BHP = 260ish (based on last result at AMD)
Expected Torque = 300 ish (based on last result at AMD)

Cheers

Dunc

Hi
A ride no problem

MTM re-map
Forge DV-R
Full Armurfend
H&R coilovers
N75 J
BIG red brakes
Adjustable tie bars
FMIC
Iridium spark plugs IK22
Forge Haldex controller
Samco hoses
Toluene-100 octane
Zymol 3 stage
Spec stage 3clutch(6-puck)
1-piece ail flywheel
Forge dog bone mounts
MTM 19" wheels
Haywood & Scott turbo back exhaust
Disel geek short shift
Skoda/Audi rear wiper
Underdriven lightweight pullies
TTDA air box
3" MAF de screened
Samco intake hose
Aero style wipers
DV repositioned
Valantine 1 hardwired
Facelift rear cluster
Phenolic manifold spacer
T3/Tomtom
LED side markers
50watt reversing bulb
Engine earthing kit
3" down pipe
N249 bypass
S4 oil cooler
Nuespeed ARB`s
Greddy boost gauge
Boost machine
Tarox 300mm rear discs

SimonS3MTM

ok I'll have that ride /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
so how did you "only" get 295 bhp? or are you talking at the wheels?

[ QUOTE ]
StephV6 said:
ok I'll have that ride /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
so how did you "only" get 295 bhp? or are you talking at the wheels?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its called a K04 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

blimey, with that long list s3mon, you could buy a fantastic house for your wife. does she realise how long you chat on this site. you should be hard at work you naughty boy instead of giving rides to steph

[ QUOTE ]
s3mon said:
blimey, with that long list s3mon, you could buy a fantastic house for your wife. does she realise how long you chat on this site. you should be hard at work you naughty boy instead of giving rides to steph

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif