Rolling Road Session - Awesome GTI

Which date is best for you?

• Total voters
Well we've sucessfully managed to fill 20 spaces. No doubt a few will drop out so I will put any interest now down as Reserves. PM me if interested. I'm really looking forward to a first AS.NET RR at Awesome and I'm hoping this will be successful and the start of things to come. I'll be in contact with further details closer to the day.
Cheers guys!

8th of March is my birthday...... straight up! 36 years young.

It's my birthday and i'll cry if i want too ( if my car doesn't reach STD power ) Lol

p

Oooh best try to remember a bit of cake for you then ;)
May not get all 36 candles on though ;)
Be good to see you all
Dependant on the day , we may get a few more on but not many , so carry on getting your names down
It takes time switching over from 2wd to 4wd , so we try to get all 2wds together and 4wds together
If we can get all sorted and no problems we nmay be able to up it to 23 max
So carry on and lets see some reserves ;)
Good on ya all
Sarah

Im looking forward to this now gonna be a good day, cheers to aky for sorting this:icon_thumright: and to awesome ........ see you all there.

I'll bring some marshmallows to toast over Billybravo's turbo after he's done his nitrous run
:)

Oooh this is going well
First rolling road at Awesome for you guys , come along and see how we work
It is open for people who just want to watch too
So fill the car up and come see us
Sarah

Everytime i come up there i spend money!!!

Sarah, can you book me in for a 4-wheel alignment on the day please?

Just had an engine pull and fitted some new coilovers, don't want to tear the rollers up with wonky wheel alignment!

Hi
When the rolling road days are on I am afraid we cannot get to the geo ramp on the day :(
Sorry my dear
You will see everyone stood on the geo ramp when you come down
:( sorry
Sarah

Not too long now guys. I'm looking forward to the 8th. Don't forget 9am start so some of you have going to have a long day!!

Would be a good idea to introduce a running order as people can be stood around for a long time waiting. I would prefer an early slot if possible.

alpine sat nav going in this weekend so i can find my way, intercooler going in as well, will be phoning awesome as i need a TIP before my remap in a couple of weeks. then i should be set for a low power run as i haven't got exhaust changed from standard yet :-( and have run out of time to get sorted. still lets see what she's got anyway. looking forward to it.

3.2 Ju said:
Would be a good idea to introduce a running order as people can be stood around for a long time waiting. I would prefer an early slot if possible.

Yeah true, I'm going to PM everyone closer to the day and I'll arrange a list then. I'm going on at 9.05 and will be home for 10.05!!!:icon_thumright:

SARAH-

have you got a Turbo intake pipe:

1.8T Turbo Compressor Inlet Hose, BlueEN-HO-APR-MS10001B£110

In stock at the moment for delivery straight away, i need to get one in the next week delivered, so i can get car setup for RR day.

it's for an AEB k03 turbo 1998 a4 b5

cheers.

Aky said:
Yeah true, I'm going to PM everyone closer to the day and I'll arrange a list then. I'm going on at 9.05 and will be home for 10.05!!!:icon_thumright:

Hey Aky......it's my birthday on the 8th i can't ( straight up ) stay there all day!

Hehehehehehe

Really tho we need to make it as scientific as possable IE

Theres 4 8p S3's running 3 STD 1 remapped , so we run the 3 STD one's back to back then run the remapped one , then 8l's with the same system , it will give us back to back figures for cars running the same-ish power!

p

AwesomeSarah said:
Ah it is beacause you cannot afford to stay here for long as it costs you money ;)
Sarah

You're not wrong there Sarah! I'm leaving my wallet at home! To be honest I think I've finished my modding of the S3. Maybe some furry dice if you've got some pink ones in stock. BTW still got my exclusive keyring!

Phantom - like I say I'll sort out a definitive list closer to the day, I'm counting on a few members dropping out due to commitments (and I can't be ***** at the moment)

Aky said:
You're not wrong there Sarah! I'm leaving my wallet at home! To be honest I think I've finished my modding of the S3. Maybe some furry dice if you've got some pink ones in stock. BTW still got my exclusive keyring!

Phantom - like I say I'll sort out a definitive list closer to the day, I'm counting on a few members dropping out due to commitments (and I can't be ***** at the moment)

No worries mate!

p

obviously if you have to shoot off early it makes sense for the 8p's to go first. I'm not bothered about being first on the rollers I'll just tap Awesome up for a free coffee!!

Aky said:
obviously if you have to shoot off early it makes sense for the 8p's to go first. I'm not bothered about being first on the rollers I'll just tap Awesome up for a free coffee!!

Cheers mate, if Awesome Sarah isn't making a cake i'll bring one!

I'm not putting 36 candels on it tho LOL

p

macca said:
SARAH-

have you got a Turbo intake pipe:

1.8T Turbo Compressor Inlet Hose, BlueEN-HO-APR-MS10001B£110

In stock at the moment for delivery straight away, i need to get one in the next week delivered, so i can get car setup for RR day.

it's for an AEB k03 turbo 1998 a4 b5

cheers.
Hi
Unfortunately no we do not have any in stock :(
They take a while to get in too
What about a Forge one?
Sarah

thanks sarah, i'll have a think, i might have a different plan.

Really looking forward to this now. Managed to upset a DB9 driver yesterday.

Very intrigued to see what sort of figures i'm churning out now!

If anyone drops out, gimme a PM as i need to lnow what my car is doing ( aslong as i can get the clutch sorted,lol

Ill be there on the 8th with my mate and his Leon as its having a new TIP fitted on the same day, looking forward to seeing some cars on the rollers, ill bring my camera!

Has anyone got VagCom that they can bring? you could make a few quid ( not too much tho, as were all friends and family LOL ) doing little jobs for people , scans, alarm blips , ect, ect!

Good call i recon?

p

Good call indeed. If I manage to get over for the day I'll bring mine with me.