Finally Got The S3 But Please Help

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
so fianlly got the s3, ill post a thread tomorrow with pics etc but to the bad thing, was driving early on when all of a sudden the car bleeps and on the lcd on the clocks a yellow symbol appeared that looks like this (0) theres nothing in the middle of it etc its just that, the thing is when i tun the car off then back on again it bleeps and displays some writing in red ib the middle of the screen but because the screens faulty i cant make out what it says. please help

cheers

I've had the same but was told by a friend it was the brake pads.

As it happened i had the car in for a service and MOT the following week and it needed new brake pads and discs to pass the MOT and now the symbol has gone.
Someone will come along soon with more experience than myself but Hope This Helps!!:think:

Yep. Agree. It's the brake pad warning light.

Cheers,

brake pad sensor warning light nothing to worry about, the pads have sensors built in to them to bring on the light to warn you of low pads

thank gog for that, was getting worried, tbh i thought it was something along them lines from what the manual said but it didnt tell you exactly.

Yeah, Audi cleverly decided not to put that symbol into the manual!!! I had exactly the same panic as you.

could even be a snapped wire worth having a look at the pads. I always go round a car when ive just bought it to check stuff out

well the front arnt that bad, just the disks but the back pads are shot, but how come the back pads dont have wear indicators on?