RNS-E TV Mode for Carplay

nmthkrs

Reaction score
Hi!

I am doing a Carplay install on RNS-E and my raspberry pi programming is all done but i am stuck with connecting it to the rns-e. How to get RCA inputs on the RNS-E to let my pi use the Navi as a TV? Is there a full tutorial for it? I have seen someone saying kufatec modul but i havent found the correct one i need.

Please send me the links, and the cheapest, easiest method for it to get working.

Thanks!
A3 8P 2010

Reactions: Mr_Dude
Very adult of you.

You're being typically lazy not wanting to search yourself, I gave you a name & it takes ooohhhhh let's see, 2 seconds to find them.

Hard work that isn't it.

Most people would be thankful even for that, clearly you like others to do your work for you, not today.....

Reactions: LEE69
I've searched for 2 days for now, but there is 0 kufatec modul where there is 3 RCA ports. Looked all of the pages but there are only kufatec moduls with 2 RCA connections. Thats why i am asking here for help. I only need this thing to clear and my Oem Carplay is ready on RNS-E.
Don't comment if u can't help.
Ty

I'll comment where I see fit as will everybody else who use this forum respectfully, you're new on here, show respect to other members regardless if you like there comments or not.

This isn't your own little playpen corner where you can throw your dummy out whenever you don't get what you wanted because you're too lazy to do the research.

Change your attitude if you want help.

Reactions: LEE69
Mad, I'm not your dad, I think you're confused, your childish attitude isn't wanted on this forum.

As I said change it or you won't get help it's really that simple.

Telling people to go away & don't comment is immature, maybe this is the wrong forum for you.

Someone's mad. I asked a simply question, did my research. Still not sure about which one to buy thats why im here on this forum.
Thats why forums are made for to help each other. If u can't help please go away. Thanks.
Just a word of advice chap, please keep things civil on this forum, it's in everyone's own best interest.
If you require advice with an issue then that is fine, we all need advice at some point but please keep your request polite etc, you will find more members likely to assist you in your quest for answers if you keep things polite, you do not do yourself any favors with the wording you are using so far, a bit of forum etiquette will go a long way.
Wind other members up and you will just shoot yourself in the foot and that's not how it works, forums are a two-way street, if you want help then be polite with your request.

I can't help with your question I'm afraid as it's not one of my areas of interest but I am sure a member will be able to assist shortly.
Sometimes you may get a reply quite quickly, other times a reply may take a bit longer, but, if someone has the answer you need I'm sure it will be forthcoming shortly.

I have the kufatec module installed and have been trying to get CarPlay for a while. I have heard about the raspberry pi technique.
I can confirm the kufatec module should allow you to use 3 PIN RCA. However - how are you going to control the CarPlay as the RNSE is not touch screen

With Canbus cables from rnse-kufatec to a pican2 daughter board attached to the pi.

im stuck with gen2 rnse video in motion unlock right now, but all i need for carplay is ready

If you want VIM, get the pcbbc firmware which will allow you to ensure it another other things

Can you put some info about how you achieved carplay?

Reactions: Troubs12
Hi!

I am doing a Carplay install on RNS-E and my raspberry pi programming is all done but i am stuck with connecting it to the rns-e. How to get RCA inputs on the RNS-E to let my pi use the Navi as a TV? Is there a full tutorial for it? I have seen someone saying kufatec modul but i havent found the correct one i need.

Please send me the links, and the cheapest, easiest method for it to get working.house of hazards

Thanks!
A3 8P 2010
Kufatec offers various modules and adapters for Audi vehicles, but it's important to ensure compatibility with your specific RNS-E unit and Raspberry Pi model.