Tracking our new RS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that 10k over list? (Assuming it's an LE?

Original OTR cost was £56,900 for an LE, so he’s basically paying £12k over list… He doesn’t even know how much he’s being bent over either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Waq1, Jassyo06, Snake Pliskin and 4 others
Isn't that 10k over list? (Assuming it's an LE?

Depends. If it’s a Frankenstein spec then they are £54800 (built price) which looking at some on offer seem to be without b&o etc.
yet dealers etc want 65k even on those

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally and mb127
Original OTR cost was £56,900 for an LE, so he’s basically paying £12k over list… He doesn’t even know how much he’s being bent over either!

Well how ever much over it is, still crazy people are actually buying them at that price! Must have more money than sense :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Jcbmally, Mr Freeze, 8YARWY and 1 other person
Well how ever much over it is, still crazy people are actually buying them at that price! Must have more money than sense :tearsofjoy:

A few are getting over the odds on current trade in cars so it’s giving them extra money to use against a car they’d ordinarily not be able to consider buying.

My car is now compete and waiting to get on a boat.

I have a VIN

Reactions: RSt3ve, Daggerit, 3vans and 8 others
I guess I was lucky compared to what people are prepared to pay, I must have just ordered mine in a bit of a lull in orders, I went in with a coast 2 coast quote and pulled it out at the last minute with a ''Oh and you need to beat that'' and they did, with that and the price increase i'm just over £5k better off :)

Reactions: Jcbmally

I have a VIN
Praise the Lord......so how long a wait has it been given it could be with you at the beginning of the year?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jcbmally and Snake Pliskin

It's not more money than sense as initially he had a S3 ....it's just he's got far more debt now.......

Reactions: Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin and 8YARWY
Praise the Lord......so how long a wait has been given as it could be with you at the beginning of the year?

No specifics given. Previously been advised 2-3 weeks but that was earlier in the year so Xmas will likely impact things cf that.

First week of jan may yet be doable…

Reactions: Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06
No specifics given. Previously been advised 2-3 weeks but that was earlier in the year so Xmas will likely impact things cf that.

First week of jan may yet be doable…
A Happy New Year for yourself then better hope the wife likes it..........lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally, Keano04 and Snake Pliskin
A Happy New Year for yourself then better hope the wife likes it..........lol

Yeah let’s hope so. I may extend my Xmas break into the new year to use it a bit more if it’s going to be here that first week..

My dealership have it in their December figures so I may yet get it this month, but it’ll be tight!

The mrs wanted me to get a v8 ftype… the rs3 has its work cut out out to match up

Reactions: Waq1, Jcbmally and Snake Pliskin
Yeah let’s hope so. I may extend my Xmas break into the new year to use it a bit more if it’s going to be here that first week..

My dealership have it in their December figures so I may yet get it this month, but it’ll be tight!

The mrs wanted me to get a v8 ftype… the rs3 has its work cut out out to match up
So it will be registered in December then....Mrs was right new F type different league....lol

Reactions: Waq1, Keano04 and Snake Pliskin

I have a VIN

could be on the same boat as mine then.
If you download the Audi app you can put your vin into that and it shows you an image of your car

Reactions: 3vans, RS03???, Mr Freeze and 1 other person

yeah there’s a slim chance for this month but I’d say more likely early Jan

could be on the same boat as mine then.
If you download the Audi app you can put your vin into that and it shows you an image of your car

Yeah have tried but doesn’t recognise it yet as the vin has only been assigned very recently. Waiting for their system to get caught up currently - will try again tomorrow.

FOMO .......using the S3 as his excuse

can only be that or kidology to himself on price - even with an inflated part ex that dealer will make a killing ... it could come to haunt him come residual of the RS3, well no could about it, it will !

Reactions: Jcbmally, Mr Freeze and Jassyo06
yeah there’s a slim chance for this month but I’d say more likely early Jan

Yeah agreed. I’m in Scotland for Xmas in any case so early jan will be fine - I was hoping to take it to Scotland but won’t be ready in time now. Early new year will be fine.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Yeah agreed. I’m in Scotland for Xmas in any case so early jan will be fine - I was hoping to take it to Scotland but won’t be ready in time now. Early new year will be fine.

theres a ‘chance’ still this month but depends when it lands in the uk and how quick the dealer is to get it from the docks

That’s what I am anticipating yes.

So is the depreciation
Peeps that buy V8 F-Types don't bother about such things mate......it;s all about enjoyment...hence you went for a 8Y

Reactions: Waq1 and Snake Pliskin
@Snake Pliskin how long has it been since you ordered vs built? Asking for a friend :tearsofjoy:

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Jcbmally and 8YARWY
@Snake Pliskin how long has it been since you ordered vs built? Asking for a friend :tearsofjoy:

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

allllright mate ... for a friend lol ;)

4 months from order to build - I think that’s just pure luck though & because I ordered early and it’s a carbon rather than vorsprung

allllright mate ... for a friend lol ;)

4 months from order to build - I think that’s just pure luck though & because I ordered early and it’s a carbon rather than vorsprung

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin
main problem with carbon is that dont have that many option for almost same price as vors...

But the vorsprung has 1 big problem the carbon doesn't!

(We haven't worn this out yet have we lol)

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally, Terminator x and Snake Pliskin

2 if you include the stickers ;) :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally, Mike.46, 8YARWY and 1 other person

Lol the Steering wheel in the room

• Haha
Reactions: Add_Profile and Snake Pliskin
main problem with carbon is that dont have that many option for almost same price as vors...

also depends how much you want the add ons .... pano roof is the biggest draw by a long shot and that I will miss but everything else I’m not fussed about especially the annoying extra driving aids which id need to switch off every time I drive it. HUD, power boot and leccy seats are not big draws for me so then the price differential is less of an issue. Plus I do like the carbon bits and black roof.

Reactions: Jcbmally, Stu-27, ZB1 and 2 others
also depends how much you want the add ons .... pano roof is the biggest draw by a long shot and that I will miss but everything else I’m not fussed about especially the annoying extra driving aids which id need to switch off every time I drive it. HUD, power boot and leccy seats are not big draws for me so then the price differential is less of an issue. Plus I do like the carbon bits and black roof.
well its only around 1500 more expensive
and has electric seats , electric boor , HUD , pano roof etc ;-) i dont like round steering wheel but there is many extras for 1500 +-
and its over 60k car so I will like it to be better then my 37k s3

Reactions: abmat
well its only around 1500 more expensive
and has electric seats , electric boor , HUD , pano roof etc ;-) i dont like round steering wheel but there is many extras for 1500 +-
and its over 60k car so I will like it to be better then my 37k s3

whatever matters to you most ... that’s a cheap S3 @ £37k though ?

Status
Not open for further replies.