Terror threat - police step up unmarked patrols on the A1

Beef

Reaction score
Website
www.industrialaction.com
As Britains terror threat moved up to Critical, I was most reassured this weekend to see the police doing a roaring trade on the A1 near Grantham in two unmarked 2006 5 series BMWs.

We travelled this stretch 4 times between Saturday and Sunday and on each occasion saw motorists being nicked. The vehicles are:

A Silver BMW 5 series estate reg FX06, and a black BMW 5 series 4 door saloon reg EU06. They are only distinguishable by two small clusters of LEDs set into the air intakes on the front spoliers, and two small square LED clusters mounted on their rear bumpers.

I for one felt much safer from the threat of extremists. Well done plods.

Beef

Cheers for passing on the regs to any terrorist cell that may use this site

Beef said:
As Britains terror threat moved up to Critical, I was most reassured this weekend to see the police doing a roaring trade on the A1 near Grantham in two unmarked 2006 5 series BMWs.

We travelled this stretch 4 times between Saturday and Sunday and on each occasion saw motorists being nicked. The vehicles are:

A Silver BMW 5 series estate reg FX06, and a black BMW 5 series 4 door saloon reg EU06. They are only distinguishable by two small clusters of LEDs set into the air intakes on the front spoliers, and two small square LED clusters mounted on their rear bumpers.

I for one felt much safer from the threat of extremists. Well done plods.

Beef

So should the rest of the country come to a grinding halt??