I Love My S3......but thinking about Chopping it in......and going for a BMW..Or a Dacia

@jassyo06 if your serious mate then don't leave the forum, it'll be a lot less colourful around here........but really your chopping in your epic 3 month old voodoo S3 for that!.......the world's gone mad lol

Reactions: TDI-line, davc, Glasgoe Joe and 6 others
How come you've chopped it in so soon Jassy? What are the main reasons?

Reactions: Jassyo06
Can't help think Jassy is on a wind up again.

Reactions: James.B8, Snake Pliskin, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Come on Jassy man you not up out your pit yet!! Need to shed some more light on yesterday’s statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Jassyo06, SamR92 and 1 other person
hopefully @Jassy is winding us all up but if not I am sure he will like his new car ! ! but will miss VOODOOOOOO .and he will stay on this forum .

Ok @jassyo06 here is my take on this :)

You said ‘you pick it up 1st March’

You didn’t say ... you’re chopping in the S3 for it

It looks very voodoo-ish to me ... so would be a great pairing with your voodoo pup ... so guessing it’s your wife’s new motor huh ? :icon thumright:

Go ‘voodoo fleet’ :thumbs up:

Or it’s a wind up .... I hope :bye:

Jassy can’t be chopping the S3 voodoo surely not :blink:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06, Audi Bairn, Tom.H and 1 other person
Lol...... Of course it was a wind up guys, but that's not to say l am a bit bored with it though

Reactions: TDI-line, Audib5fan, Pinky1959 and 6 others
Lol...... Of course it was a wind up guys, but that's not to say l am a bit bored with it though
Bored with this thread, or bored with the S3? :sadlike:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Snake Pliskin
That'll change in the better weather mate.
Yes there are more exciting cars out there but you've not had a chance to properly enjoy it yet.

Think we all get bored at one time or another @jassyo06, as @Audi Bairn says, wait until we've got some better weather, take it out and give it a good thrashing.

Reactions: MattSedg, Snake Pliskin and Audi Bairn
Agreed .... once this $hi77y cold weather is behind us and we get some sun & higher temperatures I’m sure that the voodoo will be stunning then ... with the paint gleaming, pano roof open & enjoying the car :sunglasses: :icon thumright:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Tom.H and Audi Bairn
Agreed .... once this $hi77y cold weather is behind us and we get some sun & higher temperatures I’m sure that the voodoo will be stunning then ... with the paint gleaming, pano roof open & enjoying the car :sunglasses: :icon thumright:

Aye not had any break in the weather at all,but managed to machine polish the bonnet and the 2 front wings today which was a first,said it before and will definitely stick by this the next time,l wont ever get another car on the second plate of the year............never again

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Snake Pliskin and B5NUT
@jassyo06 .....I dislike wind ups but mind you I am a bit of an artist at this myself. Yes, I though you might be on the up and up this time, as you have been have had multiple posts on Bimmer thoughts and then all went quiet and a blue SUV appears. Plus the Voodoo S3 was sitting and not feeling the love of the starter button being pressed for long periods. I put it up to an early mid-life crisis of sanity but lo and behold the joker was holding the cards and all is well in the Audi world.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jassyo06, BarryG79 and 1 other person
You’re off yer nut auld yin!...

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
I retract my last statement after reading more posts

I retract my last statement after reading more posts

Hoi you Calm it Janet......."Yer Ego is writing Cheques yer body cant Cash".....................at your age......bet ye have to google.....lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn, BarryG79 and Rolly12
@jassyo06 .....I dislike wind ups but mind you I am a bit of an artist at this myself. Yes, I though you might be on the up and up this time, as you have been have had multiple posts on Bimmer thoughts and then all went quiet and a blue SUV appears. Plus the Voodoo S3 was sitting and not feeling the love of the starter button being pressed for long periods. I put it up to an early mid-life crisis of sanity but lo and behold the joker was holding the cards and all is well in the Audi world.

Starter button.....not got that option...........Damn..... maybeez that's it???? retrofit keyless....lol.early Mid-Life.....feels like End of Life Crisis at times mate,not been well since Xmas had a severe Kidney infection lost a bit of weight that l could'nt afford too lose, feel better now though,back to work now was off for 7 weeks,so on the up l think...lol

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Audi Bairn, Tom.H and 1 other person
Not replacing the m4 I hope bud ?

I think that's getting replaced next month with a 118d......lol no l think he's getting a M2 in it's place,M4's are 17 mpg machines and are too extreme for a daily mate

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Audib5fan
I think that's getting replaced next month with a 118d......lol no l think he's getting a M2 in it's place,M4's are 17 mpg machines and are too extreme for a daily mate

Shame haha that m4 whoever buys it is in for a treat, maybe you should try tempt him to dark side and get an Audi

Hoi you Calm it Janet......."Yer Ego is writing Cheques yer body cant Cash".....................at your age......bet ye have to google.....lol

No need to google stinger ;)

Ah ya had us all there jassy. Glad you haven't done this terrible thing. Your voodoo S3 is a beautiful thing!

Reactions: Audib5fan and Jassyo06
Aye not had any break in the weather at all,but managed to machine polish the bonnet and the 2 front wings today which was a first,said it before and will definitely stick by this the next time,l wont ever get another car on the second plate of the year............never again

Whys that, wrong time of year?

Jassy, this is for you mate......RS3 Mexico Blue and the winnnneeeer is Voodoo Blue.

80-mvimg_20180206_121511_2a46ec804fbe2b8d9699c7e44ac4e598bc1a22d1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra, Bristle Hound, Jassyo06 and 4 others
Jassy, this is for you mate......RS3 Mexico Blue and the winnnneeeer is Voodoo Blue.

That blue is too light & washed out for the aluminium pack - needs black pack big time !

Yeah voodoo much better :icon thumright:

Reactions: Audib5fan, Jassyo06, davc and 2 others
Whys that, wrong time of year?
The onset of the Scottish winter is what I think he means. Up here that begins in October lol so not.much time to enjoy the new motor before the gritting season starts.

Reactions: Jassyo06, Audi Bairn and Tom.H

^ Oh yes please ! :hubbahubba:

Nice to see the Audi S/RS alu mirrors caps on the FL RS3's TBH :thumbs up:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
much prefer this "look" with black pack ....

DDybPmjWAAA38hS

Reactions: davc, Audib5fan, Pinky1959 and 4 others

I'm with you on that - Did get one in September once but have always stuck to March since - Prefer buying going into Summer rather than out - Although living down south let's just say our winters are pretty non existent most of the time.

We did have snow on a Saturday night 2 weeks before Xmas though and Sunday basically everything stopped - Totally embarrassing really

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
I'm with you on that - Did get one in September once but have always stuck to March since - Prefer buying going into Summer rather than out - Although living down south let's just say our winters are pretty non existent most of the time.

We did have snow on a Saturday night 2 weeks before Xmas though and Sunday basically everything stopped - Totally embarrassing really

I recall that time, with the rest of the world pointing and laughing. It's the media I laugh at, trying to make it like Armageddon lol
The BBC reporter was on a flyover above a motorway explaining how it was brining the southern part of the country to a halt........ whilst cars passed under her at 70 mph on wet roads :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Flying Scotsman, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
@Snake Pliskin - Black pack - yes
Black mirror caps - no
Alu mirror caps - yes

Got to be alu mirror caps for the S / RS models :thumbs up:

As always, just my opinion of course ... :hi:
Before I bought my S3 I loved the alu mirror caps when I saw an S3.. but I quickly got fed up of how dirty they looked when entering the car. Happy with the carbon ones :)

@Snake Pliskin - Black pack - yes
Black mirror caps - no
Alu mirror caps - yes

Got to be alu mirror caps for the S / RS models :thumbs up:

As always, just my opinion of course ... :hi:

I've had both alu caps and black and like both tbh.
I went black this time to "complete the look" and it was something different.
Next time I would be happy to go back to alu.

I really like the alu & black pack - but I can't tolerate alu window cappings - they just look too ... erm ... "GLS" or "Vanden Plas" to me lol :)
I know you can get them wrapped but I just associate chrome / alu windows with less sporty cars.
Alu front grill / valance etc can look ace on some colours.

Navara blue for example - looks frickin awesome with alu look.

Reactions: Jassyo06, Bristle Hound and oli356
I've had both alu caps and black and like both tbh.
I went black this time to "complete the look" and it was something different.
Next time I would be happy to go back to alu.

I really like the alu & black pack - but I can't tolerate alu window cappings - they just look too ... erm ... "GLS" or "Vanden Plas" to me lol :)
I know you can get them wrapped but I just associate chrome / alu windows with less sporty cars.
Alu front grill / valance etc can look ace on some colours.

Navara blue for example - looks frickin awesome with alu look.
Or a Ford Ghia lol

Reactions: Snake Pliskin