RS3's as far as the eye can see...

Wibbly

Reaction score
At 'Audi Driver International' at Castle Combe last Saturday... In colour order too!

R1fpea82YedAKbJ5cEDOFonfVueiBBoYvx53RJccEvVZbl-XvjU9QB8bsr-WeGipCf99vZbXB-KNrqPbKhCkXUKJlRh_BVhruffX9F2fn6h_XKEhdbJgpceN1wZ0UcFt3MN-vix0Ju4_TuWt4Alf_qC-3D1t1du1ZKkK5oYjVDJ_8PE884ZbWpc0TuVcP50y6ya9q7Z-IhbPabsac0Dk8zhuz7SSySGGd1WMSx4hhJob2Nxc-NydHAGJaUaKGsrKOezi_tmX7YwTR9lz_5RUGw_m8zFGUTeCVXdADDlc8uR7CalMG0MgauGKbDnKIT6MoQf1bs46gI93Mj3K7gug5opjm5TthMXe8dwn4uSK5SdZtQbA1OT1p-sN2NL6z4aYI_ss8BKE0wafKFdouSITX4TFCoxL1rn_jocCr9a-zGFtJRLo3KB3C2ONVRsf5DqHcp5QT5Mq-KoMf2A7VmARXTmAXLhaaHU5rGk6Y2PAQ4CLqzJGS7yiYe_L1PRCCo5ToCbUGVW98shAW0ofORLShSeHSFi1azAR7a0TymvbytARUIhtzUE8XiwvKC09jBJHLfhdGzQ0RYR_Y12o06RMQCHTA78HZDWDo4DmAs8xtRY=w823-h1301-no

Last edited:
Reactions: 45bvtc
+1 for can't see anything crowd
But it's maybe my work laptop to blame tbh

Attached for those that couldn't see it. maybe you had to have a Google account. Whatever :-(

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 372
Reactions: Audi Bairn and Tom.H
Common as muck eh.... Lol And all bound for Audi approved used forecourts once the **** has been foxed right out of the them......

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Common as muck eh.... Lol And all bound for Audi approved forecourts once the **** has been foxed right out of the them...... Personally speaking l don't think the face lift car holds the same amount of Kudos of the last yin....also looks less aggressive and ****** far more expensive

Probably why they're giving a decent discount on them already!

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Probably why they're giving a decent discount on them already!

More likely Because they won't sell mate because they are too expensive, **** l think the TTRS has jumped up almost £1400 since it was introduced this time last.... A **** it just fire it on the Plastic Fantastic...... Lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Tom.H
More likely Because they won't sell mate because they are too expensive, **** l think the TTRS has jumped up almost £1400 since it was introduced this time last.... A **** it just fire it on the Plastic Fantastic...... Lol
guessing you've seen the €127,000 TTRS?
This audi tt rs costs e127000 1038x576

Reactions: jimojameso, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06

They are getting silly priced! They way they're heading Audi are gonna end up pricing themselves out of the market!

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Yup horrendous looking thing much prefer it void of spoilers lolView attachment 136560in
get rid of them front fins on the front bumper, bonnet scoop thing and and tone down the spoiler and i'd like it a whole lot more...looks good in noggy though

Reactions: Jassyo06
get rid of them front fins on the front bumper, bonnet scoop thing and and tone down the spoiler and i'd like it a whole lot more...looks good in noggy though
The photo l posted is noggy aswell mate

Reactions: MattSedg
One thing I noticed on the RS3's I saw at Castle Combe is that standard wheels come through fully painted (no diamond cut lacquered surfaces) on wheels that look like they could have that diamond cut design. Gave me confidence what my diamond cuts would look like fully painted as a way to make them much more repairable at home after having curb damage sorted :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn and MoKha