just shamefully ordered some red bits for my S3 :)

zippster

Reaction score
so just got back from my local dealer and have ordered the RS3 red air vents for my S3..

i have a 2 week old mythos black 3 door with the supersport interior and just thought a tiny bit of colour would compliment it.. (currently gloss black)

thoughts? am i mad.. ? I'm also considering the audi red stripe genuine mats too..

just wanted to make it individual :):):)

Attachments

• HTB1e4L4JFXXXXaWXXXXq6xXFXXXZ.jpg
    HTB1e4L4JFXXXXaWXXXXq6xXFXXXZ.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,290
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 980
  • 1398181435_8V2061270A_w450_h400.jpg
    1398181435_8V2061270A_w450_h400.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 951
Reactions: batch, xpoweruk, Jassyo06 and 3 others
so just got back from my local dealer and have ordered the RS3 red air vents for my S3..

i have a 2 week old mythos black 3 door with the supersport interior and just thought a tiny bit of colour would compliment it.. (currently gloss black)

thoughts? am i mad.. ? I'm also considering the audi red stripe genuine mats too..

just wanted to make it individual :):):)
Not bad looking at all..Better looking than the horrific red rings going on the facelift A3....:yes:

Reactions: batch, HawkeyeS3 and Rob2k68
Not mad at all. My wife has a Misano A1 Style which came with red air vents (although they are the outers not the inners like the RS3) and in all honesty I think they complement and lift the interior.

I bet they were not cheap though.......

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
I like it, red and black works well so why not

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: HawkeyeS3, Rob2k68 and pburv
Not mad at all. My wife has a Misano A1 Style which came with red air vents (although they are the outers not the inners like the RS3) and in all honesty I think they complement and lift the interior.

I bet they were not cheap though.......
OOPS! Sorry Hawkeye..I'm sure they look better on the A1 than the facelift A3....:whistle2:

Reactions: Jassyo06, HawkeyeS3 and Rob2k68
thanks guys... no they were not cheap but i kept thinking about them after seeing them so i thought **** it ! ill just order them..

dealer gave me 10% off so they came out at £300 <GULP> but hey.. will spice it up a little me thinks..

anyone seen the mats in the flesh? they do not make S3 mats in RHD (weirdly) so i quite fancy theses.. I've always been a fan of the premium audi mats with the logos its just a shame they dont do s3 versions in RHD.

Cheers

thanks guys... no they were not cheap but i kept thinking about them after seeing them so i thought **** it ! ill just order them..

dealer gave me 10% off so they came out at £300 <GULP> but hey.. will spice it up a little me thinks..

anyone seen the mats in the flesh? they do not make S3 mats in RHD (weirdly) so i quite fancy theses.. I've always been a fan of the premium audi mats with the logos its just a shame they dont do s3 versions in RHD.

Cheers
I personally prefer the rubber mats but the striped ones would go with your new vents...:friends:

Reactions: Rob2k68
The trouble with any of the mats that fit Audi's is that they don't last long, well the drivers one doesn't anyway, as stupidly, Audi don't put a small rubber mat in the drivers carpet. Bit hard to see on your link whether those mats has a rubber foot mat built in for the drivers side, if not than personally I wouldn't bother, and would fit rubber mats in the front instead. Whilst you may go yuk, the rubber mats work really well, had them for 2 years in my S3 before I sold it for my RSQ3 - and put the original mats back in when I sold it, so they all looked supa dupa.

Very nice !! Have thought about these myself but held off so far as mines Daytona but on Mythos should look well smart !

Would love the carbon inlays to ;o)

Reactions: pburv and zippster
Yeh I love the carbon inlays but they are about £700 ! ;( maybe I'll stick with the gloss black

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Remember no need to dismantle the dash top the vents just lever out with a trim removal tool.

Reactions: pburv
There's a German eBay site they sell mostly Oem alloys,but they also sell the Oem

red door/dashboard inserts,center console red cushion inserts like the ones you get with mono.pur and also the red faux leather door card inserts look them up if you're interested can't find the site on my phone at moment but this kit does look good... It's all really bits they fire on the S3 if you option a Audi exclusive interior

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
This German members car has all the red exclusive trim can't find the rest of the photos
 DSC3424b

Reactions: MarioR34, Jake 61, S32B and 2 others
Not bad looking at all..Better looking than the horrific red rings going on the facelift A3....:yes:
Shhh... Just supposing my FL S3 comes with red rings around the vents, I'd like to have a marketplace to swap them into so I can get some aluminium ones... :wink:

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Shhh... Just supposing my FL S3 comes with red rings around the vents, I'd like to have a marketplace to swap them into so I can get some aluminium ones... :wink:
Your secrets safe with me my friend. I won't tell anyone that YOU WANT TO SWAP YOUR SH**TY VENTS FOR ALI ONES!......was that a bit loud? sorry....:haha:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and Max-Robbo
Your secrets safe with me my friend. I won't tell anyone that YOU WANT TO SWAP YOUR SH**TY VENTS FOR ALI ONES!......was that a bit loud? sorry....:haha:

So would those red rings around the outside of the vents be like the A1 style ones.....

Hmmmm we've had this conversation LOL

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and pburv
So would those red rings around the outside of the vents be like the A1 style ones.....

Hmmmm we've had this conversation LOL
Busted...lol

Reactions: WarwickL, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Bit too red for me but love the gear knob, is that form an R8?.

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and Rob2k68
Wow! Not a fan of the red bottom steering wheel, looks like an afterthought (although in fairness, all of those additions are afterthoughts)...but the rest looks great.

Just for you pburv LOL
Mmmm....:puke2:
Just kidding mate...lol
Is it just my twisted mind or do they look like a pair of t*ts.?:hopelessness:
No offence to our female forum members...lol

Reactions: Max-Robbo and Rob2k68
Mmmm....:puke2:
Just kidding mate...lol
Is it just my twisted mind or do they look like a pair of t*ts.?:hopelessness:
No offence to our female forum members...lol

I've seen them point away from each other too .....

Reactions: Jassyo06 and pburv
Looks nice, as other have said, much better than the facelift scenario.

Reactions: zippster, pburv and Rob2k68
ARRIVED FROM THE FACTORY EARLY!!

Very happy with the look interior not so bland for me anymore

Mats have been refunded as the rears had no fastening hole things .. However wasn't majorly blown away with them to be honest so saved myself £80!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 778
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 752
Reactions: xpoweruk, Max-Robbo, Rob2k68 and 4 others

Mats have been refunded as the rears had no fastening hole things .. However wasn't majorly blown away with them to be honest so saved myself £80!!
Classy,best interior oem mod l have seen so far

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and zippster

Nice mate...:respekt:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and zippster
In the states we only get ones without the diffuser flaps. I thought it was just Canada that got them. I wish they weren't so expensive to buy from Canada.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Is it possible to dismantle them and get them wrapped?

Im sure I've seen a guide somewhere where someone took them apart and painted them. I'll do some digging ...

Reactions: pburv