Literally cant wait to be a S3 owner !

tumblr_mqmlwpxMVd1qkad4do2_r2_500.gif

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and Simon L
i remember saying that...

now I'm uncertain if i even like the car :tearsofjoy: 8 more weeks and i can then start getting ready to go stage 2 and no doubt fall in love with it all over again! just 8 more weeks to wait!

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68, Simon L and 1 other person
I'm still very happy with mine after 6 months, and i was coming from an RS5

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Simon L

Praise indeed mate...........the RS5 is a fine looking machine, just a little too silly on the power for me!!

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68

but they're big cars! id rather a little less power, in something half a tonne less in weight and smaller in size. Then again, the S3 is a sports hatch.
i see the 5 range as something more executive , but with the aggression and poke when desired.

its two completely different cars. even if i had a 5, with V6 450hp, i couldn't compare it to a smaller 2.0L 4pot. I would love an s5 though...when I'm older.

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and Rob2k68
I love it when we play this ........................... not a bad guess in the first place............good game, good game!! lol

CD4465458.jpg
Ah there where the days eh...? Saturday night...mum... watchin Brucey....and me itching to go out on the Razz...te pull a few Burdzzzz...doon at the Alan Hansen....lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Simon L
Ah there where the days eh...? Saturday night...mum... watchin Brucey....and me itching to go out on the Razz...te pull a few Burdzzzz...down at the Alan Hansen....lol

Just the memories remain for us sad old gits!! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Jassyo06
Just the memories remain for us sad old gits!! lol

Hey mate am still up for a bit of Alan Hansen.....Shakin me Shammy.....Where's awe the Burdz....Jassy is in da toon....lol....

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Simon L
but they're big cars! id rather a little less power, in something half a tonne less in weight and smaller in size. Then again, the S3 is a sports hatch.
i see the 5 range as something more executive , but with the aggression and poke when desired.

its two completely different cars. even if i had a 5, with V6 450hp, i couldn't compare it to a smaller 2.0L 4pot. I would love an s5 though...when I'm older.

Yeah the RS5 felt huge and was HEAVY very HEAVY, at first i thought i was going to miss the v8 sound and i do don't get me wrong but, i do not miss putting £90 in after 140miles 120miles!!! so now matter how good it sounds it sucked so much on fuel. Even my mates c63 gets 150miles from a tank

the S3 is faster with my APR intake / APR remap / and GFB Diverter valve. I'm pretty sure of it or it feels faster!!

Reactions: Simon L and pburv
Just to add to the mud flaps debate. Was doing the weekly wash today and this thread sprung to mind.

10 months down the line, no chips..

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
without going back to read up, i think he went for mud flaps due to having to have them fitted on his GTC VXR.
i think he needs to know that on the GTC range, mudflaps and defusers were a recall on them due to the terrible design of the wings and arches.

Reactions: Jassyo06
I suppose l am totally opposite to the the member's thread title,l literally cant wait to
Just to add to the mud flaps debate. Was doing the weekly wash today and this thread sprung to mind.

ln all honesty vins that's just down your rugged Welsh roads mate,all my stonechips are mainly on me windscreen,with just 3 tiny,tiny one's on the side wings...all in all not much considering the winter we have up here in Scotland....But l have to say Vauxhall paint is renowned as one of the worst car paints ever,its utter gash...

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Vins, Simon L and 1 other person
ok ok lol maybe the mudflaps is not such a good cosmetic idea i agree, stone chips is a concern after owning a gtc vxr the side was peppered with stone chips after a month !

any pics on a 3 door???
Arden blue by any chance?

no mate mine was white but i know allll about the paint defects an it just carried over concern when i bought the audi

This confirms it, mudflaps staying even if its pig ugly lol

no mate mine was white but i know allll about the paint defects an it just carried over concern when i bought the audi
I had a gtc Vxr before my s3 too and had the Carbon mudflaps on that. I agree though the paint is terrible!

lol, simon all i know so far its 3 door sepang blue with privacy glass, although the order form under TRIM says unknown !

ps mud flaps ofcourse :sly:

Reactions: Simon L and SW14NY'S