what injectors to use 1.8t agu!

jordanharris

Reaction score
Hi all im in the process of tuning my car agu audi a3 1.8t and im looking to sort the injectors out next, my old ones need refurbing as there fu**** so i was looking at the saab turbo red tops (360cc) although some say they are 359 ,370 ect ect but you get the idea.

My car as it is engine wise has the following, (ko3 turbo)
3" downpipe and decat to 2.5"miltek cat back
S2000 airfilter
Forge 007p
A forge oversize tip is on its way
Oil catch can

It will be having a bigger turbo but i want to stick with the ko3 for abit. Any advice and info is much appreciated as ive scanned everywhere and carnt find out what to do and what injectors to get as most have more mods than me. Thanks again

What thing will i require to run the bigger injectors? Im trying to upgrade so dont really want to keep the oem ones

Larger or supersize turbo intake pipe 80mm maf sytec Intank pump from badger5 and a map at the least I would of thought? any input for my brother here Nick I haven't a clue as I'm still a newbie too :tapedshut: @Prawn

Stock injectors are good to 230-235hp which is when the stock MAF maxes out anyway.

Just get your injectors cleaned and new o-rings if they are bad.

When you get a bigger turbo get the injectors and MAF housing that the tuner works with.

Reactions: Mrharris2
Fair enough lol i think im going to keep my ones they need doing and are booked in tomorrow for them to be done, when i go bigger turbo il be back with some more questions lol, thanks all

Reactions: Mrharris2
When your back with this Image :racer::weight lift2:

Reactions: jordanharris