RS3 8V Orders List

Hope Gavin gave you a good discount!! Still no news on my order... it's been 2 weeks.. how can I get it quicker or slower if facelift is coming in March.
You've ordered yours from Cardiff too??

Mine has arrived in the UK!

Reactions: kayemill, Snake Pliskin and monopole
Your Audi is down right now. I'm just going to go ahead and assume they are updating my BW8 to next week.

What? It could happen!

Reactions: RYuill, Nimbus265, RGBARGEE and 1 other person
Your Audi is down right now. I'm just going to go ahead and assume they are updating my BW8 to next week.

What? It could happen!
It's working for me
785792d601eca390138273a493ce0d50.jpg

Wierd, not working for me on phone or laptop.

Edit- scratch that. Working now. Still build week 8. Doh! Not showing picture of car though. Just Audi rings where the car should be.

Mines work working, was hoping my BW would change but still no luck
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443172232308642

Just had a call from the dealer, car arrives with them this afternoon

I feel dizzy...someone hold me...

Reactions: Fuzzy5987, Snake Pliskin, monopole and 8 others
Just had a call from the dealer, car arrives with them this afternoon

I feel dizzy...someone hold me...

Best if you don't drive it today tbh, plenty of rest and plenty of water, now pass me the keys!!! :p

Reactions: majical, Terminator x, jimojameso and 2 others
Mines being dusted down with Alaskan lesser spotted emu feathers :whistle2: ready for it's blue coat to be applied :cheerful::cheerful: :nogarors4:

Reactions: majical, Ashbrummy and billyali86
So jealous your getting your one so soon ha ha!! Have fun! :)

Thanks mate, you still have your tt rs to keep you entertained. Mine went back in Feb

Sure yours will be here before you know it! You managed to be get yourself a build date?

Hi, First post here, I ordered my RS3 mid June. I checked the Audi tracker this morning hoping for an update but my date hasn't moved, currently 18th Jan. The wait is killing me! :(

Reactions: RYuill
Looks like yours and mine will be going down the line the same week. Mine has no Pano roof. But otherwise looks identical.
What colour have you gone for? As I have exclusive although it doesn't show up on the image looks nardo.

646da347b7042fb78ef2cf23e9414b23.jpg

f8c25477c2f2722c5544271f9d1035f1.jpg

Just got sent these by my dealer

Reactions: RobRS, Kelza, Spaceman_RS3 and 6 others
need to get you and Nimbus265 together for a Sepang Black/Alu face off, would look AWESOME. :rockwoot:

I really wanted to get a black rs3 and murder it out but I'm a clean freak and without a garage it would be too hard go maintain!

I really wanted to get a black rs3 and murder it out but I'm a clean freak and without a garage it would be too hard go maintain!

Black looks the business, but swirl marks would make me cry

Reactions: 5pot and Ashbrummy
Evening, got some pre collection pics peeps but they are too large to load up.......any iseas how to condense file size on an iPad??

On its way to the dealers!

ebff7f85bce98cc27c211f5931d0628d.jpg

Reactions: RobRS, billyali86, monopole and 1 other person
Have you been in touch with your dealers as this has been progressing? Mine showed quality control last week but he checked and said it was still in paint shop! Never the less, not long now!!!

It’s better to just use the my Audi portal as a guide, we followed my partners A1 through the process last month, when it reported the car was in quality control it was actually on the ship on its way over from Bremen. It actually took 3 weeks from the time that my Audi said it was in the paint shop to arriving in the dealership in the uk.

Reactions: Scotty2011
Have you been in touch with your dealers as this has been progressing? Mine showed quality control last week but he checked and said it was still in paint shop! Never the less, not long now!!!
Yes, my dealer has been updating me daily. Last thing was an email yesterday saying it was at Sheerness, with a screenshot of the CIS showing Code 39. That tallied with the MyAudi exactly.

Reactions: Scotty2011
Yes, my dealer has been updating me daily. Last thing was an email yesterday saying it was at Sheerness, with a screenshot of the CIS showing Code 39. That tallied with the MyAudi exactly.
Ah that's good! I'm hoping mines is spot on too then. Mines shows it has left ingolstadt.

Maybe a silly question but wouldn't you expect the dealers system to be linked to my Audi and give similar details?...unless the system has been rigged to give false readings which apparently VAG are quite good at!

It’s better to just use the my Audi portal as a guide, we followed my partners A1 through the process last month, when it reported the car was in quality control it was actually on the ship on its way over from Bremen. It actually took 3 weeks from the time that my Audi said it was in the paint shop to arriving in the dealership in the uk.
Well what is encouraging for me, us that I'm on the penultimate day of a 2 week holiday. When I left UK on the 13th Sep, the car was still in preparation. (MyAudi dates; dates with > indicate dealer updates from CIS)

28 Dec - Deposit Paid
8th Apr - Car Ordered
17th April - orders opened
>20th April - Code 10 BW 39 (BW 39 commences 21st Sep)

BW Changed 7 times!!

>18th Aug - Code 20 BW locked
17th Sep - Panel Shop
>18th Sep - Code 20 with VRN allocated
18th Sep - Paint Shop
19th Sep - Assembly
19th Sep - Quality Control
>19 Sep - Code 30 - In Transit
22nd Sep - Left Ingolstadt
>24th Sep - Code 38 - Port of exit released (Emden)
25th Sep - Your Audi is in the UK
>25th Sep - Code 39 - Vehicle Shipped @ Sheerness
26th Sep - Your Audi is on its was to the dealer

When I get back tomorrow - the car could be at the dealer!!!

Circa 10 days from start of build to dealers - that's good!

Reactions: monopole and RobRS