About time I posted some pics….

Leegaryhall

Reaction score
Hi guys
Had my S3 since May and thought it was about time i posted pics.
I know there have been plenty of Estoril Blue pics in the past and my photos taken today with my phone are not great, but i still fancied showing them after I spent a couple of hours washing 2 weeks worth of dirt from he car !

I have the black pack and Privacy glass and quite fancy some darker/graphite look wheels to complete the "black" look.
What do you guys think…keep the silver wheels or get some nice aftermarkets? (thats if i managed to get the photos on here !!)

DSC_0683_zpsa2abcb26.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Attachments

• DSC_0679.JPG
    DSC_0679.JPG
    1,023.7 KB · Views: 357
Reactions: chute1860 and THQuattro
Looks good,undecided whether the black or chrome grill is best as they both look so darn good

Looks good,undecided whether the black or chrome grill is best as they both look so darn good

I think the chrome grill compliments the wing mirrors, that's why I decided against the black edition on my order.

I think the chrome grill compliments the wing mirrors, that's why I decided against the black edition on my order.
Never keen on the whole chrome trim around the windows etc...better suited to old man cars like mercs and Jags IMHO

Looks nice buddy :cool::cool::cool:

Dark anthracite wheels would look nice on your colour scheme IMO

Had my S3 since May and thought it was about time i posted pics.

Its taken you 6 months? :think:
Where you been? lol :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Looks nice buddy :cool::cool::cool:

Dark anthracite wheels would look nice on your colour scheme IMO

Its taken you 6 months? :think:
Where you been? lol :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Always look at forum from my ipad...and haven't a clue how to get photos uploaded lol
I thought I had uploaded a whole batch but only one photo has been attached :-(

Always look at forum from my ipad...and haven't a clue how to get photos uploaded lol
I thought I had uploaded a whole batch but only one photo has been attached :-(
Only yanking your chain buddy :thumbs up: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It looks great Lee. Cant believe you waited since may to post a picture. Hope to see more.

I'll
It looks great Lee. Cant believe you waited since may to post a picture. Hope to see more.
I'll get some more uploaded next time I'm on the laptop :)

Reactions: Bristle Hound