BW 5,6,7 & 8

@C2 DTN Just out of interest did your car come with the latest maps or do you have an update available on My.Audi ?

@C2 DTN Just out of interest did your car come with the latest maps or do you have an update available on My.Audi ?

I haven't looked at the version, but i assume its the newest. Map updates are only for tech pack users i think

Reactions: xssiiv
Can I get VCDS instructions on DRL's off in 0 position and Rear DRL's please?

With rear DRL's do the number plate lights stay on?

What does ignition warning buzzer do?

Thanks

Meant to say, ive checked and the number plate lights are off in DRL mode

Did you do the top or bottom method sorry? Looks like two options for rear DRL

Thanks
Bottom !

Top is easier but not really the correct way of doing it in my opinion !

Make sure you change the right ones. Because there is ****** loads of them !!!!

Any of you guys with bw7 or bw8 got any news? I'm bw6 cars at dealers

Reactions: Rob2k68
Any of you guys with bw7 or bw8 got any news? I'm bw6 cars at dealers

Have you had a call mate ? Bet mines there too !!

Edit: ah sorry just remembered yours is at Coventry. I'll give Northampton a ring tomorrow.

Last edited:
Have you had a call mate ? Bet mines there too !!

Edit: ah sorry just remembered yours is at Coventry. I'll give Northampton a ring tomorrow.
I had a call mines about to enter the country do I want to pick it up on 64 plate they will give me £300 off. It's either at the docks or at the dealers think there running out of space.

I had a call mines about to enter the country do I want to pick it up on 64 plate they will give me £300 off. It's either at the docks or at the dealers think there running out of space.
More like they want the profit from your car in this month. That's the way dealerships do it. We do it all the time at Harrogate Audi

noooo I had the ****** car of the year sticker on my car.. I didn't have to say anything.. the mrs said errrm I would remove that pretty quickly.. lol sales guy picked it off n cleaned up as best as possible but his "valet" guy wasn't around so didn't get all the residue off.. me being impatient I wanted to get away so said sod it.. ill get the mer out at home.. now now trace it was ever there.. so ugly so cheap

Reactions: David83S3
Time for bed, absolutly knackered, I've familiarised myself with everything, filled an SD Card full of music, and done a few VCDS mods tonight:

Acoustic lock
DRL's off in 0 position
Rear DRL's
Ignition warning buzzer
Oil temp in DIS
Passenger mirror dip
Parking visual aid.

Think that's it, a few tweaks makes it just right !
Superb! Where are you located? Can you help me with mine in a few weeks please? I'd like a few from that list :)

How long does it take from emden to the dealership roughly?

All i can say is wow.

Went for a ride to the lake district yesterday. When it comes to do an overtake this things got some serious pull, its effortless and pulls in every gear relentlessly.

Heres some daylight pics after a quick jetwash.

Reactions: nadsi77, wiggsy, David83S3 and 1 other person
How long does it take from emden to the dealership roughly?
Mine was built on 5/02 and landed in Grimsby on 12th. Should be with me sometime this coming week. Once they're built they usually take 2/3 weeks to get to the dealership

Mine was built on 5/02 and landed in Grimsby on 12th. Should be with me sometime this coming week. Once they're built they usually take 2/3 weeks to get to the dealership
Thanks for info, What build week was yours think mines could have been on the ship that docked yesterday cause it was at the port on the 9/10th feb. Mines was build week 6

All i can say is wow.

Went for a ride to the lake district yesterday. When it comes to do an overtake this things got some serious pull, its effortless and pulls in every gear relentlessly.

View attachment 50779

View attachment 50780

View attachment 50781

View attachment 50782

View attachment 50783

View attachment 50784

View attachment 50785

View attachment 50786

View attachment 50787

View attachment 50788

Very nice

Missed a picture off.

Cant not show off the bit that makes it what it is !!

Reactions: David83S3 and Brasso
Ok cheers hope mine is on time for 1st of march the wait is killing me.

All i can say is wow.

View attachment 50779

View attachment 50780

View attachment 50781

View attachment 50782

View attachment 50783

View attachment 50784

View attachment 50785

View attachment 50786

View attachment 50787

View attachment 50788

Cant wait to go for an adventure drive in mine....I am planning a trip to Snowdon in Wales :)

I don't know how you are resisting going and getting it!

Its driving me a bit insane ....but actually not as bad as I thought it would. Will make collection day even more exciting as the build up now is crazy. :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Just got confirmation from Coventry that my car was built last week, so the countdown begins!

Reactions: Brasso and David83S3
My car is now on its way to the dealer. 1st of march collection. can not wait

Reactions: Brasso and Rob2k68
Need to ring Northampton Audi tomorrow as expect my car will be there by then so we can then start talking collection dates :greyrs4::greyrs4::greyrs4::greyrs4:

Apparently mine is at checkpoint 5. I've been told because of the spec it's taking a while to build. No early delivery for me but I'm not too fussed!

Need to ring Northampton Audi tomorrow as expect my car will be there by then so we can then start talking collection dates :greyrs4::greyrs4::greyrs4::greyrs4:

Are you waiting for 15 plate or you collecting early?