private plate on the S3

Leegaryhall

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls,

Currently drive a TT and have TT03 LEE as my plate.
Do you reckon this will look stupid on the S3? It's got my name on it and plates with LEE on are really expensive nowadays.

Otherwise I'm gonna have to shop around for a new one and sell this one.
Anyone now how to sell a private plate?

cheers

You can contact an agent like RegTransfers who will sell it on your behalf by listing it on their website. If I were you, I'd post it in the for sale section of the TT Forum for best ROI.

As long as it means something to you which it obviously does with the Lee bit just keep it and put it on the S3. Who cares if it was on a TT, nobody will know that apart from people who you know. The TT could stand for anything not just a car name!

I don't think it will look stupid, but A3 LEE would look better!

steve

Yep think it will look smart...and best to keep it incase I get the new TT in a few years !

Hi guys and girls,

Do you reckon this will look stupid on the S3? It's got my name on it and plates with LEE on are really expensive nowadays.

cheers

Who gives a damn what others think? If you're happy with the plate and want to keep it then do so.

If you feel it will look odd then sell it/keep it on retention if you foresee future TT ownership.

I personally wouldn't judge if I saw that plate on an S3. I'd just be thinking that guy's got good car taste and I guess his name is Lee and must've had a TT at some point...

Hi guys and girls,

cheers

Yes. Lol.

If you can live with it then just transfer it onto your new car. Personally I would avoid number plates that might be car specific. Pity you didn't get TT53 LEE which would 'suit' both cars!