ko4-020/22/23. apy

chrisw_s3mk1

Reaction score
Need to replace my turbo as i expect its worn as i can hear a woosh and surge of air before coming onto boost my question is ive found a replacemebt on ebay for 300 pound its a ko4-022 will i need to get a egt blanking plate as im under the impression thats the only difference between apy/amk/bam
Any other advice please say still got a p0130 n249 boost pressure control valve but ive bypassed it havent reconnected tho.cheers

If its a 022 i think you should be fine, im sure the amk/bam engines had the 023 with the egt sensor.

Reconnect the 249. I've bypassed mine but kept it connected. No codes!

Cheers also forgot to mention wrong code cant remembee what it was ie what p0---- just know its a p02987 or summint but il sort it

Not sure il ask tomos if it fits and does the job happy days unless theirs somthing i should know

Yeah the only difference between APY and AMK/BAM is a egt sensor which you can blanked. I did it on mine like that.

There's loads of copy items for £250-£300 quid. I need a new/ rebuild on my genuine turbo. I take it copy turbos are no good? Just abut scared how much mine will cost to get rebuilt :/

cheers after looking at it i checked the play in the intakee side from maf pipe etc the impellar had no play so im guessing if just got a boost leak some where