80mm intake pipe fitting problems?

e.bug

Reaction score
I bought a 80mm intake pipe from creation motorsports, everything is ok but the problem is that the hose is bending and the brake master cylinder gets in its way... here are the pics... any suggetsions?

Last edited:
All 80mm TIPS are tight on a left hand drive car... brakes etc in the way as you have discovered...

<tuffty/>

Any suggestion how to make it make it fit?

Sorry mate no... just have to fiddle it in as best you can... we are all right hand drive over here in the UK so has not been an issue...

<tuffty/>

I had one on my S3 before the BT. It was tight but it fitted.
Cant really see how much its touching the brake line in your picture, maybe you could trim a bit off the end that connects to the turbo, to try get it away from the brake line.

I will need to trim the billet adapter maybe for an inch and trim the tip for a bit... i put the wrong picture, here is the picture of my hose

Mine definitely wasn't like that. Mine was just touching. Maybe trimming is your answer

I will need to trim the billet adapter maybe for an inch and trim the tip for a bit... i put the wrong picture, here is the picture of my hose
he sells 2 adapters as the hoses are ****!!! Bend!!! Way too much ask for the smaller billet adapter he does!!! He gives the longer adapter as the pipe bends too much at the 90degree section after turbo!!!

he sells 2 adapters as the hoses are ****!!! Bend!!! Way too much ask for the smaller billet adapter he does!!! He gives the longer adapter as the pipe bends too much at the 90degree section after turbo!!!

Its not a B5 TIP dude...

<tuffty/>

I bought one few weeks ago and I must say its a very good design, not to mention strong! (UKDM S3)

Firstly.. Its not a Real Badger 5 one. Its a CM copy

take your moans to them perhaps re fitment of Their Copy

I only do One type of billet.. Only one & its not like CM copy of my previous version (2 or more iterations ago)

Its not a B5 TIP dude...

<tuffty/>
I'm not referring too the b5 tip!!!! Creation motorsports is very local too me I know the bloke he sells two adapters as he was getting complaints about the hoses bending the b5 tip which my mate runs has no issues! It's like buying a fake pair of trainers lol cheap and nasty!!!!as for the left hand drive issue he has he would benifit from the smaller adapter!!

Firstly.. Its not a Real Badger 5 one. Its a CM copy

take your moans to them perhaps re fitment of Their Copy

I only do One type of billet.. Only one & its not like CM copy of my previous version (2 or more iterations ago)
im not referring too a real b5tip were was b5tip mentioned only name mentioned is creation motorsports which is indeed a fake cheap copy collapses not reinforced lots of trimming needed ect!

I'm not referring too the b5 tip!!!! Creation motorsports is very local too me I know the bloke he sells two adapters as he was getting complaints about the hoses bending the b5 tip which my mate runs has no issues! It's like buying a fake pair of trainers lol cheap and nasty!!!!as for the left hand drive issue he has he would benifit from the smaller adapter!!

Wasn't aware they did two adaptors... not really keeping up with their developments... the original B5 had a shallower adaptor but this was redeveloped to be a deeper one on the later versions...

<tuffty/>

Yeah I think the V1 could have benefited with a little more meat to clamp down onto. Can be a bit fiddly to keep the hose on the adapter due to the immediate bend.