What's the time now?

Wishing today would hurry up.

Been to the post office.

Thinking about stuff.

Thats about it.

14:31 - now @ site #2 trying to get this VOIP up and running......... I HATE FIREWALLS

15:53 - trying to work out why this just happened to my PC...

bsodb.jpg

16:36 just seen Aythree's blue screen of death.

16:38 Work has been pleasant today. Thanks Angels :)

16.38 falling asleep in front of the monitor... feel like painting a set of eyes on my eyelids and going to sleep (tom and jerry style)

16:40 - OH ***!!!! My username has been changed AGAIN! Which in turn is going to **** up my tapatalk AGAIN!!! Beyond a joke now.

16:41 - Cheers Ash. I did run etka earlier, must be that that caused it.

16:42 itwasntme.. draw some eyes on your lids hahaha

18:53 Waiting for dominoes to deliver whilst have a nice cold carlsberg on the patio in the sun, aaaaaaaahhhhh :zen:

22.50 just thinking of going to bed, early start tomorrow, a run down to Newcastle, hope the weather is better than here, so sick of this rain.

23:23 quote from my boy few years ago.. Good nite, sleep tight, don't let the bunk beds bite.

11:59 - just having a snack before leaving Shrewsbury. On route to next job in Manchester.

12:06 - finished eating snack ( soreen) and look like iv been catching flys with my teeth, but can't stop laughing at this fat bird parked in front of me tryin to get a moped into the back of a fiesta ;)

12:06 - finished eating snack ( soreen) and look like iv been catching flys with my teeth, but can't stop laughing at this fat bird parked in front of me tryin to get a moped into the back of a fiesta ;)

Photos or it didn't happen....

12:23 Teeth rinsed with with juice and fat bird now off down the road. Skinny boyf helped... Why do skinny guys always go for heffers??

12:34 - ironing board strapped to *** for added safety.

13:04 - LMFAO or just carry one of those skiing locators, emits a gps signal

13:18 - just eaten 5 chocolate filled doughnuts and feeling a bit sick. I'm really hungry during the day and got a urge to eat junk food and sweets. Help!!

19.12 sitting in a long line of traffic on the A2, listening to old school garage, playing it very loud with the windows open and going through my emails on iPhone

20:35 had tomato soup with lots of grated cheese (cathedral) slurp slurp slurp.. and 2 pieces of bread ends.

23.01 - just had a leftover petit filous that the little one decided to have....then not have...(earlier on when he was awake)

Now watching desperate housewives!!

07:12 alarm didn't go off!! Now i'm rushing around Aargh!! P.s. Didn't want to thank Nilz For that post. See what rushing makes me do!! Doh!