What's the time now?

13:00 more jealous, pepperoni pizza and a nap - I'd pretty much kill for that at this point

I don't want to make you feel any worse but.............. damn that was some GOOD pizza! :happy:

LOL @ the knife & fork..... oooooo my fingers will get greasy ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :lmfao: Funny because its also true.

13.02... going to settle with an asda pasta for now... going to get pizza for dinner though!

------------> 2 for 1 :icon_thumright:

12:57 - time for a nap after that beautiful freshly ****** pizza.

pizza2yr.jpg

13:10 - Damn, there's those michael jackson shoes again, did wasntme lend them to you for the day, tbh looks like someone weed on them as they're a funny colour lmfao

Last edited:
13:14 Wondering how long I should wait after lunch to eat my M&S doughnuts???

13:10 - Damn, there's those michael jackson shoes again, did wasntme lend them to you for the day, tbh looks like someone ****** on them as they're kinda uriney stained colour lmfao

13:27 - Magnolia actually! :laugh:

13:14 Wondering how long I should wait after lunch to eat my M&S doughnuts???

13:28 - Wait to eat doughnuts??? Are you mad? Eat NOW!!!!

Theres 4 doughnuts and 5 people in the office, I really want one now but there wont be enough to go around.

13:37. Dammit people. Let's have time updates on these posts. How many fudgin times must you be told.

13:38. On the train home with my bike. I hate taking my bike on the train, people give me worse looks than when I attempted to breast feed my child in public.

13:37. Dammit people. Let's have time updates on these posts. How many fudgin times must you be told.

Its got how many minutes ago the post was made. So work it out! ;)

13:38. On the train home with my bike. I hate taking my bike on the train, people give me worse looks than when I attempted to breast feed my child in public.

And so they should. Trains are for people, not bikes. Pay for your bike to board and its all good, otherwise please remove the bike from the space that another paying human could be occupying.

PS: 13:41

13:44. I never bring it on the train usually, but had a puncture that I had to fix at work.

And why don't people pay for their luggage then? The reason this train is so full is friggin tourists and 300 suitcases. And they have them on a seat....do they pay double? I'm kindly stood next to my bike in the allocated bike storage area.

So there.

13:10 - Damn, there's those michael jackson shoes again, did wasntme lend them to you for the day, tbh looks like someone weed on them as they're a funny colour lmfao
13.50 eating my lunch and saw this... i'm offended! :angrymod:

my shoes are much more MJ then Gaythrees Magnolia things

3305344914544040_1.jpg

13:52 - People with large luggage should pay extra too. And those who put it on the seat deserve to be punched and kicked by at least 5 other commuters.

So I stand by my objection to your bike, as two (or was it three) wrongs don't make a right. :p

14:02 message recieved - I wouldn't want them to go stale.

14:06 obeys he who shall not be questioned

15.23 - Having a double decker and a can of ginger beer.

18:44 - sorting out my small shed and all my random car bits all over the house. Wish I never started, I don't have space for half of the crap I got in this house. I really need a garage.

20:53 just finished building a den ! Which was kick *** might I add ;).

Damo age 3 ;);););)

22.20hrs and neighbours are arguing like mad lol banging etc...........
This is quite normal and happens often ...... late at night or early hours

02:09 and packing the car's ready for GTI Inters baby... Sleep who need's sleep the bag's under my eyes are so big i use them for my Tesco's shopping..

07:29 - well it might as well be a week day since I'm working... And it's wet outside. Boooooooo

07:40 good morning, just getting out of bed :gaehn: . Gonna get ready to leave the house in an hour. GTI here we come.

07:44 still raining, but we'll be taking our time. :yes:

8:14 Installing beta 2 of ios5 on my phone and reading here being jealous that you're all going out and i'm decorating ALL DAY. We start the bedroom today though, wahooo.

12:43 just watched a body being dragged from the cannal ;)
Gutted couldn't get close enough for a photo shoot haha.

23:45 good nite peeps, see ya all in the morning :lazy:

08:59 off down the pool to get a few lengths in.