Thieving little C*&^S!!!

Nearly cried when i seen this today rav! Does that a4 one fit and is it similar? Been looking on flee-bay for you mate.

Do the 07 mirrors fit this shape too? one on ebay set for £200 bidding.

Right here's some finds rav, quite pricey.

Audi S3 Mk1 Chrome Alloy Mirrors on eBay (end time 05-Oct-10 22:09:17 BST) I would enquire if these are made of metal, they look a bit shiney to be the genuine article in the pics
Genuine Audi A3 A4 A6 A8 S3 S4 S6 S8 Chrome Mirror Caps on eBay (end time 21-Sep-10 10:32:42 BST) These look genuine and look like facelift ones.
NEW Audi A3 S3 8P Chrom Mirror Covers Caps Housings on eBay (end time 29-Sep-10 17:43:57 BST) These Won't fit
NEW CHROME DOOR MIRROR COVERS FOR AUDI A3 A4 A6 on eBay (end time 01-Oct-10 17:42:48 BST) These are just Chrome caps that go over the existing caps
Audi A3 S3 8L Chrome S Wing Mirrors Caps Covers 97-00 on eBay (end time 10-Oct-10 07:09:51 BST) These are plastic ones with chrome coating

Audi A3 S3 8L Chrome S Wing Mirrors Caps Covers 01-03 on eBay (end time 10-Oct-10 06:58:42 BST) - These are plastic ones with chrome coating

If i see any more then i will contact you :)

:moa:

Cheers for this Gops. Out with bigs at mo so will check them tomorrow.

Right guys have found a temporary replacement. Does anyone know if I have to remove the doorcards and if so how hard are they to take off?

Right update: I've now got a nice pair of brushed aluminium covers. Now do I have to take the glass off to detatch the two screws from behind or can the casing just be removed from the bottom 2 screws? I'm stuck. Any diagrams would be great.