The little c***s stole my chrome wing mirrors!

fishin...or spanking some nasty swindon trogladite.. the type of bird that has kankles..

has it got some kind of security measure? some special key to undo it or something?

but yeh il look into that fella, nice one:search:

LMFAO

No its just a screw in but its smaller so the local trollops wont want to nick it unless they want a butt plug!

and for next time, put lil gps tracking bugs in ure mirrors, for instant whoopass.

Can you get these seriously? Having had to buy a new pair of mirror assemblies from Audi (£600) I'm now stressing about them disappearing again, invested in some CCTV cameras as a deterant, but I like the sound of a GPS tracking, especially as the likely theives are the same c**ts who nicked the originals

My wife's silver mirrors where ripped of only a couple of months ago.
I am taking delivery of a new S3 this week end , and i was thinking of away to put my name / mark of some-kind on them that could prove they are mine.

So if they ever did , and i saw them on ebay , then pop along and check them out then phone the police , i know it does not help your situation , but maybe a thought for your replacement ones...