AH FabricationsEM Tuning
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: You wanted pics?

6th Gear

Status

You wanted pics?

Did someone say they wanted pics? Ok, you asked for it...

N8 and Oyster like this.
    Daytona Grey Audi A3 2.0TDI 150 S-Line with Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Alcantara/Leather seats, B&O sound, DAB radio, Folding/dimming mirrors

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status

N8, uksparx, GvZ and 16 others like this.
    Daytona Grey Audi A3 2.0TDI 150 S-Line with Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Alcantara/Leather seats, B&O sound, DAB radio, Folding/dimming mirrors

Sideways

Status
    It's growing on me. Misano red, black edition with full leather and red stitching, maybe lowered slightly...... I best start putting in the overtime.

A3 3.2 Quattro Sport

6th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow MartayMcFly On Twitter Visit MartayMcFly's Youtube Channel Visit MartayMcFly's Instagram Channel
    Some very nice pics there... if only the notchback was out!
    Vertigo1 likes this.
    Hunt is over

1st Audi - 2001 Ming Blue 8L S3 210
    2nd Audi - 2008 Black 8P2 S3 3dr
    and now - 2007 Daytona Grey B7 RS4 saloon

1st Gear

Status
    cheers for posting the pics the car looks stunning - you must be well chuffed
    A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI Sport in Monsoon Grey with added extras - 5 arm 'kinetic' design wheels, comfort pack, audi sound system, storage and luggage pack, SD Satnav and Interior Light Pack.

1st Gear

Status
    Thanks for the photos, your car looks great!

1st Gear

Status

You wanted pics?

Just noticed the thin lighting around the speaker trim or have I confused that with something else lit up? Does your car have the interior lighting pack? Haven't ordered it but wondering if it might be worthwhile.... Hmmmm :-)
    A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI Sport in Monsoon Grey with added extras - 5 arm 'kinetic' design wheels, comfort pack, audi sound system, storage and luggage pack, SD Satnav and Interior Light Pack.

6th Gear

Status
    Yes there's a white light strip above the front door speakers. I have both the Interior Light Pack and the B&O sound system - I'm not sure which of these adds the light strip though!

1st Gear

Status

You wanted pics?

Whatever causes the glow around the speaker trim it looks fab! It's the wee things like that which really set the car apart......dunno why but it reminds me of Tron :-)

6th Gear

Status
    Haha, the white strip lighting is a bit "Tron" yes

The one thing I'm not quite sure about yet with the lighting is the white circle on the MMI wheel in the centre console. In daylight, it lights up when the touch panel is active but it seems to be permanently lit at night as part of the interior illumination and I think it could end up being a bit distracting. The white strip lights in the cup holders ahead of the gear stick are also a bit distracting but you can turn those down or off via the MMI, whereas you don't seem to be able to change the light on the MMI wheel itself. Time will tell whether it's annoying or not I suppose

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Greeny233 On Twitter Add Greeny233 on Facebook Add Greeny233 on Google+ Visit Greeny233's Youtube Channel Visit Greeny233's Instagram Channel

You wanted pics?

Love the interior and the lighting, nice car!
    Chris "the machine" Green.
    2004 Audi A4 1.9tdi Sport Quattro Avant

North East Forum Moderator

Status

You wanted pics?

Wow, I actually really like this!

Website | Facebook | Audi TT 2.0TDI 170 Quattro

Reverse Gear

Status
    Looks good.....lighting pack looks good too. Tell me something.....you've got album artwork from your i-pod....or is it an i-phone? I only get artwork from music on my SD card.

6th Gear

Status
    It's from an iPod Touch connected to the AMI cable in the centre console.

Reverse Gear

Status
    There are so many different combinations of i-devices and cables.....thanks for the info.

1st Gear

Status
    ONE WORD!!!!

STUNNING!!!
    Bet your pleased with that mate. It is gorgeous!!!
    Fantastic pics, thanks for sharing.
    ENJOY!!

1st Gear

Status
    Great Pics.

You could almost live in there.

However did notice 3 or 4 specs of dust on the right in one pic..Ladies make up brush ideal for the occasional Dash detail for those seeking perfection.
    Last edited by Kohaku; 28th October 2012 at 10:07.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr S View Post
    There are so many different combinations of i-devices and cables.....thanks for the info.
    Yeah there are loads of different cables for the AMI, plus SD-card slots in the glovebox and you can upload stuff to the internal hard disk!

Mine only came with one cable, the Apple one. Not sure if this is the case for all cars or they just assume unless you tell them you want something different.

I've not tested the Bluetooth streaming with my phone yet but I've heard the quality suffers compared to a direct connection. I'm actually disappointed they moved the AMI out of the glovebox as that was the perfect place to hide away the iPod, but it works well enough in the centre console - there's a little net pocket on the side which my iPod touch slots into perfectly, leaving the rest of the box empty for my phone to sit in.

1st Gear

Status

You wanted pics?

Meant to ask you if opting for the non smoking pack made any difference to the layout in the car other than the removal of the audi cup which i understand is supposed to be the ashtray?

When ordering my car the Audi bloke said it was hardly an option as the cup was simply not included and the cig lighter would be replaced by plastic plugs to fit in the 12v sockets.

Hardly seems worth listing as an option on config tool.....

6th Gear

Status
    Yep, that's all it consists of - no cup and plugs instead of lighters - up to you whether to bother.

On the 8P, the option was well worth it as it removed the ashtray completely and left a much larger, and very very useful, storage area in the centre console. I used to keep my wallet and house keys in there but now have to shove them in the door pocket. That I've lost that space is probably my biggest downside right now!

4th Gear

Status
    Stunning car and a good choice of tunes!!!!
    Current:
    A3 Black Edition 2.0 TDI 140

5th Gear

Status
    Get the boot and glove box LED's including the red door warning lights to finish the LED lighting off inside from me :D can also do you brighter footwell and puddles.

Nice car, i had a good look around one at audi near me, the FBSW is a good option and is a really nice touch.
    SLOW REPLIES BETWEEN 22nd - 30th June due to been out the office, please bare with me. Thanks

Bi Xenon Projector kits starting at £79.99 per pair.

EM Tuning Lighting.

Neutral

Status
    Great pics. Great car. Great Colour.

Would be nice to see some pics of the rear too. One question, the alloys look to have a matt grey finish rather than the standard alloy finish, can you confirm this.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by t8ups View Post
    Get the boot and glove box LED's including the red door warning lights to finish the LED lighting off inside from me :D can also do you brighter footwell and puddles.

Nice car, i had a good look around one at audi near me, the FBSW is a good option and is a really nice touch.
    Sorry, do you mean can you make the footwell lights brighter or you want pics of them? You can adjust the lighting level in the footwell, yes.

The FBSW is standard on the S-Line now

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Audi Man Dan View Post
    Great pics. Great car. Great Colour.

Would be nice to see some pics of the rear too. One question, the alloys look to have a matt grey finish rather than the standard alloy finish, can you confirm this.
    Yeah I sort of missed the back of it! The alloys are the "standard" colour and finish you'd expect really. The "ends" of the arms have a kind of slightly raised, flat surface which plays tricks with the light, which you can see most clearly in the second pic.

Did you clocks sort themselves out with the change to GMT?
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

1st Gear

Status
    It is so beautiful! I am so excited about mine now! Your photo's are awesome, far better then the brochure!
    Audi A3 1.6 TDI S-Line Daytona Grey
    Ordered
    15 August 2012 with Heated Seats, Electric Lumber Support, Folding Wing Mirrors and Privacy Glass. Arrived 30 November 2012.

6th Gear

Status
    Well they didn't sort themselves out as such. I unchecked the "manual daylight savings" this morning so it reverted to GMT as before and obviously the DAB programme times are now correct. It'll all go wrong again in March of course

Reverse Gear

Status
    I set my clock to GPS time....that should do the trick in March too. And I get a little pic of a satellite dish beside the time on the display!

4th Gear

Status

You wanted pics?

Is the B&O sound system good? Is it worth the extra premium? I've got Bose in mine currently which I believe is now just called Audi Sound system which I rate but Is the B&O much better?
    Current:
    A3 Black Edition 2.0 TDI 140

5th Gear

Status
    Hi.

I was saying that as all the lights inside your car are LED the boot and the glove box are not, i can supply you the bulbs to finish the LED ambient lights off.

Also if you are finding the OEM footwell and puddle bulbs too dim i have an upgrade you can put in, it will still work with the ambient lighting
    SLOW REPLIES BETWEEN 22nd - 30th June due to been out the office, please bare with me. Thanks

Bi Xenon Projector kits starting at £79.99 per pair.

EM Tuning Lighting.

Status
    Thanks for posting,I've been in the same model and am turned

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    You my friend, have smashed it.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by t8ups View Post
    Hi.

I was saying that as all the lights inside your car are LED the boot and the glove box are not, i can supply you the bulbs to finish the LED ambient lights off.

Also if you are finding the OEM footwell and puddle bulbs too dim i have an upgrade you can put in, it will still work with the ambient lighting
    Ah ok I'm with you. Thanks but no thanks - tis a company car so not really bothered about fiddling with it too much

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by slade777 View Post
    Is the B&O sound system good? Is it worth the extra premium? I've got Bose in mine currently which I believe is now just called Audi Sound system which I rate but Is the B&O much better?
    I also have the BOSE system in my old 8P (which is still on the drive). It does sound better but not massively so. The bass (if you want it that way) is potentially far more powerful and there's far more scope for customising the sound in terms of placement inside the cabin using the fader and surround settings. Whether it's worth the £700 outlay is subjective really and hard to judge not having heard the "Audi sound system" alternative so I don't know how it compares. I just listen to a lot of music in the car, usually rather loud, and wanted the best system available

VAG Addict

Status
    Looks fantastic mate... exactly what I would spec although I would need the sportback for my needs. This is making it even more likely that I will go for the A3 over an A4 now.I guess the new A4 will be styled in a similar way when they eventually get around to launching a new version...
    2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

MiT
    Work Hard, Play harder!!

Status
    Excellent dude! amazing pics. top quality.

am looking at getting the sportback as a company car, but limited to what options i can get.
    Any chance of listing what you selected?
    A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI S-Line
    Amalfi White || Comfort Pack || Audi Sound System 10 Speakers || Interior Light Pack || Elec Lumber Support || Sat Nav || Non Smoking pack

5th Gear

Status
    dont tell me no keyless entry:/. Kills it a bit tbh. Do you need to spec it tho? lol
    Be patient. English is tough.

Now:

61 Audi S3 BE S-Tronic Ibis White: Build Thread.
    / Black Edition pack (SatNav, Bluetooth) / Parking Sensors / Tinted windows / piano inlays and finish / Cruise Control / Interior light pack /
    /Mods: REVO Stage 2+: Revo Intake / BCS Powervalve TBE system / LOBA HPFP / Crystal Clear H11 FOGS / Black roof + spoiler vinyl wrap / H&R Anti-roll bars / Superpro ALK /

2nd Gear

Status
    Very lovely and the colour is spot on. I wonder what the new TDi unit is like compared to the 8P1/2/3 unit ?

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MiT View Post
    Excellent dude! amazing pics. top quality.

am looking at getting the sportback as a company car, but limited to what options i can get.
    Any chance of listing what you selected?
    No probs:
    Daytona Grey paint
    Tech pack
    Comfort pack
    Interior lighting pack
    B&O sound
    DAB radio
    Perforated leather/alcantara seats
    Folding/dimming door mirrors
    Phone box
    Reversible boot mat
    Non smoking pack

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast