Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

took a few of my brilliant black SE today

I love yor photos! HDR rocks! Briliant looks better than phantom black and those rims fits petrfectly!
Congrats mate.

I love yor photos! HDR rocks! Briliant looks better than phantom black and those rims fits petrfectly!
Congrats mate.

tks mate, only after getting into the photography a bit so the new car was nice excuse to play around a bit.

I would tone the HDR back a notch if I was you. HDR works best in car images for me when its used to produce what the eye sees rather than a hyper-contrast, surreal image. Check out George Williams' HDR car photography for inspiration - the fact that he's only 20 years old and self-taught makes his work all the more amazing.

GW%5CGW_2%5C5.jpg

Reactions: MiT
Awesome color machine mate. Just ordered mine in Brilliant too and the more I see the more I like. Thanks for the pic!

Reactions: dorgs
2013 A3 3dr 2.0 TDi Sport

43fda374a18cb37027818b6cc37718b6_zps02ec1ad1.jpg

6c4a48ec069396c18d2ce3b014f37c3f_zps55e38036.jpg

83649c13c27a1f6758988e29cb63b3ed_zps85fc86b8.jpg

e6b7365cce2d8ed9209fcf8ef370ad0c_zps724b386d.jpg

cbee8df7ba2d5d0dfd6650dfba132b57_zpscb7b181f.jpg

5c7e531d9650fee7bdf0b44cd8d6dda2_zpsb6b748b0.jpg

Reactions: ConnorLee, MA3RC, spirosdimos and 1 other person
20130412 083031

This was taken a while back, i parked up to go into a supermarket, came back an an Amalfi white A1 S line was parked next to me :)

Just a pic for comparison.

Reactions: Geoffa30 and SJW
^^ Great photo MiT. I'm moving from an A1 to an A3. Sad to see the A1 go but cannot wait to get into A3 which will hopefully be next week.

sorry they are not so sharp took them in a rush one day. defo will take some good ones soon!

my knob :)

standard media console i.e not a tech pack

Reactions: A3sportbackMark
sorry they are not so sharp took them in a rush one day. defo will take some good ones soon!

my knob :)

standard media console i.e not a tech pack

Hi MIT, I like your pics. Do you have any pics showing off the full range of the the interior lighting package? I notice the cup holders are illuminated which looks really cool (1st time I have seen that!)
I'm still waiting for my 1st ever Audi, and will have the interior lighting package (courtorsy of the xenon light package)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragup
Hi MIT, I like your pics. Do you have any pics showing off the full range of the the interior lighting package? I notice the cup holders are illuminated which looks really cool (1st time I have seen that!)
I'm still waiting for my 1st ever Audi, and will have the interior lighting package (courtorsy of the xenon light package)

I don't unfortunately, but will take some at some point. not sure when.

Light pack is a good option IMOH. lights up bottom of the doors, so can see puddles, foot well as well, and cup holders, also the standard reading lights.

I think if you have the tech pack and the interior light pack, the MMI knob lights up in white when touch entry is available

I don't unfortunately, but will take some at some point. not sure when.

Light pack is a good option IMOH. lights up bottom of the doors, so can see puddles, foot well as well, and cup holders, also the standard reading lights.
Agree about interior lighting.

Greetings from Finland! I've lurked around your forum for a few months and now I've had my A3 for about a month so I decided to join and post some pics:

Reactions: Jax, sftdi and MiT
Amalfi white S Line 2.0tdi sport back. with Sat nav, privacy glass, aluminium roof rails and S Line suspension allegedly :)
Received the car at the beginning of May and very impressed by it.

Reactions: Jax and MiT
Does anyone have Alcantara and mono.pur? Can't find pics anywhere for that combination..

Wow, Meatfly...you have two nice motors...which do you prefer?

thanks. It's pro's and cons. The audi is the mrs' and recently I've been more of a BMW man. The m sport convertible was a lot more expensive, but I like to drive the audi as its effortless to drive and feels so light. I also prefer audi interiors, but prefer BMW from an exterior view point and I like the rear wheel drive, but not in winter :)

Hey guys,

Just ordered my new A3 and due to receive it early August cannot wait!

does anyone have any pics of a 3 door glacier white?

Cheers

Reactions: Sandra
Hey guys,

Just ordered my new A3 and due to receive it early August cannot wait!

does anyone have any pics of a 3 door glacier white?

Cheers

Hi Davie, welcome to audi-sport.net. Im sure your really looking forward to your new car, have a good read through this section and enjoy the forum. We are very friendly and helpful in here. :) x

Hello. Im from Sweden and is new on this forum. Seems to be a very nice forum. Here are some pictures of my car. I've had it for about a month now and I´m very happy with it. A3 3-door sport 150 bhp diesel.
20130519 174525 2
20130518 151033 2

Reactions: SJW
Hello Mange_80 Your car look fantastic, I haven't seen many in the silver.
What extra's have u put on it?

Here is some picture's of my new A3 :D Just a few things to be added to it over the year now, some new lights, front and rear, new wheels, hopefully get it lowered (just a little tho) any comments, please feel free :) IMG 0199

Attachments

• IMG_0199.jpg
    IMG_0199.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 629
  • IMG_0200.jpg
    IMG_0200.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 620
  • IMG_0201.jpg
    IMG_0201.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 575
Reactions: SJW