Sky InsuranceChris Nott
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2932333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,560 of 1723
Like Tree1583Likes

Thread: Post pics of your A3 8V in here

1st Gear

Status
    Looking good :D nice to see some more red 3 door sports. Haven't seen many sports with those alloys either - they're nice! I contemplated them but decided against it on a cleaning front ,as I wouldn't be able to get behind the spokes easily enough .
    Last edited by MA3RC; 2nd June 2014 at 21:50.
    2014 Audi A3 8v 1.4 COD Sport, 3 door hatchback in Brilliant Red, with Privacy Glass, Comfort Pack, Hold Assist, 17” x 7.5J ‘10-spoke Dynamic’ design alloy wheels.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK

Status

Discounted DTUK Diesel Tuning Systems for all Audi-Sport Members - CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MA3RC View Post
    Looking good :D nice to see some more red 3 door sports. Haven't seen many sports with those alloys either - they're nice! I contemplated them but decided against it on a cleaning front ,as I wouldn't be able to get behind the spokes easily enough .
    Nice fish eye shot

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ABYSS View Post

How come you fancy a Java Green saloon so quickly mate?

Say your post on FB

Status
    I love the white one but Jen mrs her java s3, so it would be for her . But at the moment you can't order any saloons with exclusive paint so I've ordered sepang for now

Discounted DTUK Diesel Tuning Systems for all Audi-Sport Members - CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

5th Gear

Status
    I love the white one but Jen mrs her java s3, so it would be for her . But at the moment you can't order any saloons with exclusive paint so I've ordered sepang for now
    Presume you tried a few dealers and Audi UK?

What S3 has she got? Seen a Java 8P before owned by juicy detailing.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by The Challinor View Post
    Presume you tried a few dealers and Audi UK?

What S3 has she got? Seen a Java 8P before owned by juicy detailing.
    She's got a Q7 sport edition at present the java 8p went last year.

At the moment exclusive paint isn't an option in any a3 saloon

5th Gear

Status
    She's got a Q7 sport edition at present the java 8p went last year.

At the moment exclusive paint isn't an option in any a3 saloon
    Ahh, may have been the one I saw online then. That sucks and Audi missing out on 2k, must be something to do with the factory where they are manufactured (Hungary) I think. Luckily the S3 hatch does not suffer the same problem.

Status
    Ahh, may have been the one I saw online then. That sucks and Audi missing out on 2k, must be something to do with the factory where they are manufactured (Hungary) I think. Luckily the S3 hatch does not suffer the same problem.
    Kings Lynn Audi have ordered a java green sportback with black pack and a few other buys and pieces, that maybe an option but we both prefer the saloon (runs and hides)

5th Gear

Status
    Kings Lynn Audi have ordered a java green sportback with black pack and a few other buys and pieces, that maybe an option but we both prefer the saloon (runs and hides)
    Runs and hides???

Status
    For saying I prefer the saloon

5th Gear

Status
    For saying I prefer the saloon
    Thought that was the meaning haha

2nd Gear

Status
    http://s872.photobucket.com/user/trs...d8xtt.mp4.html

My monsoon grey SportBack with gtechniq crystal serum and c2.

BGS
    1st Gear

Status
    That's a damn shiny car!

What LSP product have you used there ConnorLee?
    A3 1.4tfsi CoD Saloon Stron Sline - Misano Red & 19's
    Advanced Key, Mag Ride, Parking Plus, B&O Sound, Driver Assist Pack, Extended Mono Interior, Super Sport Seats, Heated Seats, Hold Assist, Int Lighting, LED Headlights, Prog Steering, Reversing Cam, Tech Pack - High.

Reverse Gear

Status
    IMAG1173.jpg

New A3 sportback S Line in Daytona grey with S Line suspension arrived on Monday
    Pulp84, windyzz, cocob and 3 others like this.

Neutral

Status
    Pics of my new A3 picked up last weekend!!

coolguy and windyzz like this.
    Ordered: A3 Sportback 2.0Tdi S-Line Scuba Blue SD Sat Nav, rear parking sensors, blue mats, aluminium roof bars, mono.pur, audi sound system, folding mirrors

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by faigy90 View Post
    IMAG1173.jpg

New A3 sportback S Line in Daytona grey with S Line suspension arrived on Monday
    Very nice, lovely colour. I went for the roof bars too- dont they look great!!
    Ordered: A3 Sportback 2.0Tdi S-Line Scuba Blue SD Sat Nav, rear parking sensors, blue mats, aluminium roof bars, mono.pur, audi sound system, folding mirrors

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielmeaton View Post

So pleased I went for Scuba blue on my order, that looks awesome!

Neutral

Status
    You won't be disappointed!! It's a lovely colour

1st Gear

Status
    Picked it up at the weekend. Need to take some decent photos and clean it, otherwise very happy with the car. Not impressed with the lack of door arrestors, nearly managed to ding the door against a parked car; the doors just swing open far too easily. I'll not be parking next to another A3! The elevated driving position is taking some getting used too, else all good. Loving the performance, stealthy feel of the car and the fuel consumption - got 35mpg on the drive in to work today and I wasn't hanging around either. Super Sport seats are fantastic too, so glad I went for those and the Audi sound system? Who needs B&O?! It's as good as the BOSE in my last two Audis, so pleased with that too...

IMG_2889a.jpg
    S3 TRS and RYuill like this.
    S3 Misano Red | s tronic | super sport seats | black styling pack|10 spoke matt titanium alloys | privacy glass|technology pack high with mobile | audi sound system | through load | light & rain sensor pack | rear parking sensors | electric folding mirrors | tyre pressure monitoring | non smoking pack | registered 06/06/2014

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SilureMark View Post
    Picked it up at the weekend. Need to take some decent photos and clean it, otherwise very happy with the car. Not impressed with the lack of door arrestors, nearly managed to ding the door against a parked car; the doors just swing open far too easily. I'll not be parking next to another A3! The elevated driving position is taking some getting used too, else all good. Loving the performance, stealthy feel of the car and the fuel consumption - got 35mpg on the drive in to work today and I wasn't hanging around either. Super Sport seats are fantastic too, so glad I went for those and the Audi sound system? Who needs B&O?! It's as good as the BOSE in my last two Audis, so pleased with that too...

IMG_2889a.jpg
    Doors feel lighter then? My 8P doors are nice and heavy and adds to the embarrassment when trying to climb out of bucket seats when in a tight gap.

Elevated driving position, you feel you sit quite high?

1st Gear

Status
    As you open the door there's just one arrester point, which is far too shallow for easy exit from the car - It's the bit that stops the door flying open - after you go past that arrester there's nothing. Meaning the door just flies open if you're not careful. I can see what's going to happen at some point. Ding............

With the seats lowered as far as they go, it's still higher than I am used to. That's all. I'll get used to it quickly enough. Been driving the other halves Boxster S for the last couple months you see and you virtually sit on the tarmac in that thing...
    S3 Misano Red | s tronic | super sport seats | black styling pack|10 spoke matt titanium alloys | privacy glass|technology pack high with mobile | audi sound system | through load | light & rain sensor pack | rear parking sensors | electric folding mirrors | tyre pressure monitoring | non smoking pack | registered 06/06/2014

Andy Williams

Status
    Pics of my new A3 sportback. Sorry for poor iphone quality
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    A3 Sportback S Line 1.8 TFSI manual, Scuba Blue, Black styling pack, Privacy glass, Bang & Olufsen, Interior light package, Comfort package, Parking system plus, S line sport suspension, Electric folding mirrors

5th Gear

Status
    As you open the door there's just one arrester point, which is far too shallow for easy exit from the car - It's the bit that stops the door flying open - after you go past that arrester there's nothing. Meaning the door just flies open if you're not careful. I can see what's going to happen at some point. Ding............

With the seats lowered as far as they go, it's still higher than I am used to. That's all. I'll get used to it quickly enough. Been driving the other halves Boxster S for the last couple months you see and you virtually sit on the tarmac in that thing...
    I get you, tried it on veeeight's tonight, all will just take some getting used to.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy15james View Post
    Pics of my new A3 sportback. Sorry for poor iphone quality
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

That looks awesome! can't wait for September to come

1st Gear

Status
    Mine arrived yesterday, SE suspension in Amalfi White with the 18" part polished alloys So far very pleased. will post up pics soon.
    cuke2u likes this.

6th Gear

Status

I like to sit as high as possible, so I find the seat height adjustment exactly how I want it to be. Also, I think the arrester point is so you don't open your door wide enough to damage someone else's and so you can check what gap you have between your car and what ever object you've parked next too before your door is opened wide enough for you to get out.

Having said that I can easily get in and out of my car with the doors at the first arrestor point.
    Last edited by cuke2u; 12th June 2014 at 14:48.
    Now a proud owner of a A3 1.4 tfsi Saloon S-Line, 6-speed, Daytona Grey, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Cruise, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, Audi Parking System Plus, Interior Lighting, Folding Door Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor. Hold Assist.

1st Gear

Status
    balsaq likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    balsaq likes this.

2nd Gear

Status
    Beautiful! You must be so happy Phil! Now I just have to imagine mine.
    phil1824 likes this.
    Collection 4 August: Sportback 1.4TFSI COD S-Line, 7-speed S-tronic, Glacier white, Black Nappa leather, Technology with Audi Connect, LED headlights, Storage, No-smoking, Black styling, Driver Assistance including Adaptive Cruise Control, Active Lane Assist, High Beam Assist, Audi Parking System Plus with Park Assist, Audi Sound system, 5 year warranty, Folding & heated door mirrors, Electric lumbar support, Extended mono.pur, Heated seats, Hold assist, Privacy glass.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielmeaton View Post

Doesn't the mono-pur look stunning! A small price to pay to make the interior look a thousand dollars (actually that's sounds less than I paid!)
    Collection 4 August: Sportback 1.4TFSI COD S-Line, 7-speed S-tronic, Glacier white, Black Nappa leather, Technology with Audi Connect, LED headlights, Storage, No-smoking, Black styling, Driver Assistance including Adaptive Cruise Control, Active Lane Assist, High Beam Assist, Audi Parking System Plus with Park Assist, Audi Sound system, 5 year warranty, Folding & heated door mirrors, Electric lumbar support, Extended mono.pur, Heated seats, Hold assist, Privacy glass.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by glospete View Post
    Doesn't the mono-pur look stunning! A small price to pay to make the interior look a thousand dollars (actually that's sounds less than I paid!)
    Wonder if anyone has wrapped them, may look ok if people don't like them standard.

2nd Gear

Status
    Wonder if anyone has wrapped them, may look ok if people don't like them standard.
    Wrapped what?

5th Gear

Status
    Wrapped what?
    If you don't go for mono-pur etc

2nd Gear

Status
    If you don't go for mono-pur etc
    Ah I see where you're coming from. The hard plastic either side of the central console is rather cheap looking and IMO spoils the interior. The mono-pur option improves it hugely but I guess it might be possible to use something else to wrap it in if you didn't tick that option. I don't think many people go for the option as it is hardly self-explanatory whereas on my TT it was called Extended Leather which is quite clear.

Neutral

Status
    Nice, and interesting to see the subtle differences in the new 14 model year, I can see one at least with the AC controls.

But as im sure has been said before, don't publish your reg plate in pictures, up to you but you don't know who's watching and its so easy to get another set made up if you know what I mean.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ddscot View Post
    Nice, and interesting to see the subtle differences in the new 14 model year, I can see one at least with the AC controls.

But as im sure has been said before, don't publish your reg plate in pictures, up to you but you don't know who's watching and its so easy to get another set made up if you know what I mean.
    AC controls changed slightly have they?

5th Gear

Status
    Ah I see where you're coming from. The hard plastic either side of the central console is rather cheap looking and IMO spoils the interior. The mono-pur option improves it hugely but I guess it might be possible to use something else to wrap it in if you didn't tick that option. I don't think many people go for the option as it is hardly self-explanatory whereas on my TT it was called Extended Leather which is quite clear.
    Yer to be fair I missed it until veeeight mentioned it.

5th Gear

Status
    Remember the golden rule.

You should always touch and stroke things to see if they are genuine
    balsaq likes this.

S3 8V 3DR DSG ACC ABS ADS AMI ASR ASS DAB DBW DIS DRL EBA EBD EDL EGR EPB EPS ESP GPS LED MFSW MMI PDC PSF RAC SDXC TFSI CO2 EEC OTR WTF OMG

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by veeeight View Post
    Remember the golden rule.

You should always touch and stroke things to see if they are genuine
    I did .... and my case comes up next week!