YU51UF O

Some awsome wheels mate,like the newest set but think the bentleys were better,also like the white pearl on the car so nice work and nice ideas!! whats it handle like with those on ? and whats next 1big roller on the front and one on the rear like the rollers for tarmac-ing the roads? what tyre sizes you rolling on mate

so the A3 got sold a few weeks ago. These are the last pics i got of it. Looking back i miss it but the replacement keeps me from missing it too much lol

4204151716_a294cc0dbe.jpg

4203394695_9f5312bc87.jpg

4204152552_e461140b91.jpg

Mo

How's the A4 going?

A4 is great dude. Love having something with some decent power again. Although i think this is the car that will give me a driving ban lol

in that last pic the car looks absolutely stunning!! fair play... any pics of the new car? love what you did with the a3!!

A4 is great dude. Love having something with some decent power again. Although i think this is the car that will give me a driving ban lol

I know how you feel, i've been on 9 points for 14 months now, only 8 more months before i'm out of the "at risk" category! i can get my car chipped then!!

Very nice,lots of potential there.
A mate of mine got one 2 weeks ago and already fitted b7 rs4 buckets :cool:

lovely lookin car lad! she TDi? anything done with engine?

thanks pal. Its a 1.8T already has a full miltek turbo back system, apr stage2 engine wise its fun. Want it quicker but think ill wait till im bored of the power. Thing is its soo much quicker then it is on paper which surprises me.

Very nice,lots of potential there.
A mate of mine got one 2 weeks ago and already fitted b7 rs4 buckets :cool:

haha nice mod that. Ill be making some changes to this but looking to buy my own place so it might be a little while

thanks pal. Its a 1.8T already has a full miltek turbo back system, apr stage2 engine wise its fun. Want it quicker but think ill wait till im bored of the power. Thing is its soo much quicker then it is on paper which surprises me.

ah right i see. ya much quicker than the a3?

what lense and camera are you using to take your piccies?

New car looks lovely mate, dont suppose you want to sell those wheels?

Very nice!! this is what i need an estate looks very nice and low

thanks mate. You have to get one, everyone who herd i got an avant was saying why would you but once they saw it they loved it.

ah right i see. ya much quicker than the a3?

yup much quicker dude. It was 240bhp but thats before the full turbo back miltek system with the miltek high flow cat. Its running the full apr stage 1+ upgrade. Thinking of taking it up to apr's stage 2.

Love the red clusters.

thanks Nate. Love when i get people knocking on my windows to tell me the reverse lights are red lol

Looks lush mate

thanks dude

what lense and camera are you using to take your piccies?

Hi Robin, long time mate hope everythings fine. I use a canon 400d with the kit lense. Just waiting for my sigma 10-20 to turn up

New car looks lovely mate, dont suppose you want to sell those wheels?

thanks Mike, i have about 7 people queued up for the wheels lol. I want to change them to start off putting my stamp on the car but they look so dam good on it. If i get let down by the people who want them ill drop you a little pm mate.

very nice there. rfeally like them wheels

thanks Rav. Took the car down to Tuningwerks in croydon to get it checked over and bar the lamda sensors needing changing theres nothing wrong with it which is good. Also found out it has the high flow miltek cat and a newspeed short shift on it too. As time goes on i find more mods that have been done to it lol.

happy days though mate means less modding for you to do, which i suppose it a good or bad thing lol. look forward to see whats comming next for it though bud.

What would you take for the wheels Yusif, and which offset are they?

like i said dude i have about 7 people queued up for these wheels but money wise ill be looking at around 1400ish due to how mint they are and the tyres are mint too. they are the et52 ones i think but will be double checking all the sizes before a proper advert is up...that is if i am allowed to lol

Nathan: i sent the wheels to the new owner last week and pm'd him your username so he could look you up on edition.

Mo: Cheers mate, pm me on edition i dont get on here as often.