yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Did the dealer provide an estimate for your order?

The lease company advertised as June/July, and advised June should be possible.

I'm without a car till it comes, got a feeling i'll have to bite the bullet and just buy something cheap to run around in.

Been borrowing a friends car but cant do that forever more and hiring a car is quite costly.

Mine has left the building (status 30). Trying to get an update from the dealer re transport to get an idea of when it might turn up.

Mine is the 39 this morning:welcoming:

{"responseInfo":{"code":0,"desc":"Success"},"data":{"orderNumber":"@@@","orderStatus":"39","deliveryDealerCode"@@@,"orderHistory":[{"orderStatus":"39","statusDate":"2018-05-23T01:02:48+0100"},{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2018-05-06T01:02:26+0100"},{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2018-05-07T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2018-05-05T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2018-05-04T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2018-05-03T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2018-04-18T01:02:50+0100"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2018-04-

Last edited:
City of Rome only docked at what I assume to be the VW side of Emden
How do you find out that info? I still can't see any dep/arr
Cheers
Mines still 38
Mine too and I believe both of our cars were born together :twohearts: lol (original build week 14th May)

Which UK port is your car scheduled to go to? I believe mine should be going to Port of Tyne but there appear to be no vessels scheduled to depart for PoT this month at all. If your car is going to Grimsby or Sheerness port then your car will probably arrive on UK shores sooner than mine as there appear to be more frequent departures to these ports. According to my dealer (Highland Audi), they have no control over the transport logistics until the car arrives in the UK.

I believe mine should be going to Port of Tyne but there appear to be no vessels scheduled to depart for PoT this month at all

I found when I was trying to track mine last week ships go into Grimsby first then on to Tyne, so you make not see a ship leaving Emden for Tyne but the Grimsby one may be call at Tyne next

Reactions: psychopomp1
Don't want to upset anyone here with this but thought you may like to know....

Collected my Black Edition yesterday from Preston Audi, they turned it around really quickly. It arrived Monday afternoon on the wagon and I collected at 1330 yesterday. While talking to the Fleet Sales Manager who I ordered through she casually threw into the conversation that should you order a Black Edition today it would be an October delivery date they estimated. When I asked what was causing such long build times she replied "same as always, wheels!"

Not sure how true that is or whether dealer allocation will speed that up in some instances.

Collected my Black Edition yesterday from Preston Audi, they turned it around really quickly. It arrived Monday afternoon on the wagon and I collected at 1330 yesterday. While talking to the Fleet Sales Manager who I ordered through she casually threw into the conversation that should you order a Black Edition today it would be an October delivery date they estimated. When I asked what was causing such long build times she replied "same as always, wheels!"

Not sure how true that is or whether dealer allocation will speed that up in some instances.
Sounds like usual dealer rubbish. AFAIK Audi are very conservative wrt build times initially. In my case I placed the order on 23rd March, was initially given a build week of 25th July but this later changed to 14th May. I believe quite a few others have experienced the same. Though I should add that if you spec every option under the sun, this increases the chances of longer build times - not that you really need to on a Black Edition anyway.

Hi All - Well over night it appears things have happened - it has been the first thing I do every morning - check the status!

It appears to be at Quality Control, although not sure if it has already left Inglestadt? Does anyone know if my car is currently on status 24 or status 30?

Thanks in advance...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 09.39.13.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 09.39.13.png
    50 KB · Views: 216
I had been keeping an eye on the Emden and Grimsby arrivals into Tyne...

City of Rotterdam, currently on the way to Zebrugge and due to arrive 24th, and then due to arrive in Tyne 28th... wonder where it goes after Zebrugge?

City of Amsterdam, currently in St Petersberg and then due to arrive in Tyne 28th... wonder where it goes after St Petersberg?

Status 20 this morning! Build week 24 (11th June).

"orderHistory": [{
"orderStatus": "20",
"statusDate": "2018-05-23T01:05:41+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "10",
"statusDate": "2018-05-02T01:04:43+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "00",
"statusDate": "2017-12-28T01:11:47+0000"

From my experience and from what you're saying here, it appears to be Swansway dealers that have long lead times! And if what I was told regarding my order is true, it's solely down to too many orders vs allocation, and nothing to do with wheels or part shortages (they gave me that excuse too at one point but Audi CS quickly squashed it)

Who knows the truth, but from a selfish point of view at least mines moving now!

Reactions: DaveW
How do you find out that info? I still can't see any dep/arr
Cheers

Mine too and I believe both of our cars were born together :twohearts: lol (original build week 14th May)

Which UK port is your car scheduled to go to? I believe mine should be going to Port of Tyne but there appear to be no vessels scheduled to depart for PoT this month at all. If your car is going to Grimsby or Sheerness port then your car will probably arrive on UK shores sooner than mine as there appear to be more frequent departures to these ports. According to my dealer (Highland Audi), they have no control over the transport logistics until the car arrives in the UK.
Certainly sounds like it.

Well as I live in Essex I’d like to think the port will be sheerness as it’s essex Audi that have ordered the car.

I’ve never wanted a car delivered as badly as this one

I had been keeping an eye on the Emden and Grimsby arrivals into Tyne...

City of Rotterdam, currently on the way to Zebrugge and due to arrive 24th, and then due to arrive in Tyne 28th... wonder where it goes after Zebrugge?

City of Amsterdam, currently in St Petersberg and then due to arrive in Tyne 28th... wonder where it goes after St Petersberg?

...it’s like waiting for a bus! marinetraffic.com showing that CoAmsterdam is heading to Emden and PoTyne site showing it’s arriving in Tyne on 28th, and I’ve just seen that CoRotterdam is now showing on PoTyne expected arrivals as coming from Emden on 27th!

So potentially both boats coming to Tyne on 27th and 28th from Emden

...it’s like waiting for a bus! marinetraffic.com showing that CoAmsterdam is heading to Emden and PoTyne site showing it’s arriving in Tyne on 28th, and I’ve just seen that CoRotterdam is now showing on PoTyne expected arrivals as coming from Emden on 27th!

So potentially both boats coming to Tyne on 27th and 28th from Emden

Oh man I'll be gutted if my car isn't on one of those boats. Building up hopes and then it all goes tits up lol

Reactions: mrobbie
Yikes... when things start moving, they move awfully quickly! Just had my registration and VIN number through. Delivery to the Dealer is 30th May, unfortunately I think I'll have to wait until 3rd July as that's when my current lease runs out!

My car was scheduled to be built on 28th May, so all happened in the past 4 days. It could be on a ship or sat in a port somewhere.

Kills me that it's practically ready yet I can't get my hands on it! :grumpy:

Yikes... when things start moving, they move awfully quickly! Just had my registration and VIN number through. Delivery to the Dealer is 30th May, unfortunately I think I'll have to wait until 3rd July as that's when my current lease runs out!

My car was scheduled to be built on 28th May, so all happened in the past 4 days. It could be on a ship or sat in a port somewhere.

Kills me that it's practically ready yet I can't get my hands on it! :grumpy:

Why is it those who aren’t begging for their car to be delivered asap have there’s come through quicker than those that need it now:whip::crying:

Reactions: doncarlyon
Why is it those who aren’t begging for their car to be delivered asap have there’s come through quicker than those that need it now:whip::crying:

I did place the order on March 9th to be fair... I wouldn't say the process has been quick.

Status 40 this morning saying it’s arrived in the uk. Now just to harass my dealership to get a transporter arranged :yahoo:

Saw a transporter full of new 18 plate Audi's on the slip road from the A2 to the M25/A282 northbound. New arrivals from Sheerness I assume. Maybe some of your cars there

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Saw a transporter full of new 18 plate Audi's on the slip road from the A2 to the M25/A282 northbound. New arrivals from Sheerness I assume. Maybe some of your cars there

I didn’t think they allocate plates at the port? I thought it was done on site when it’s having its PDI. That’s what we do at ford anyway.

I didn’t think they allocate plates at the port? I thought it was done on site when it’s having its PDI. That’s what we do at ford anyway.
I wondered that too, some of them still had the wrapping on though.

I think BMW told me that the cars arrive with the plates already on to save time, but not sure about Audi.

Not sure when the plates go on, but my car which currently states it's still in quality control has been allocated a plate.

Hi all, new here.

My car went to status 40 on the 17th, what kind of timelines do you think im looking at for it to get to the dealer? Or is it pot luck.

Hi all, new here.

My car went to status 40 on the 17th, what kind of timelines do you think im looking at for it to get to the dealer? Or is it pot luck.

Spoke to mine this morning as mines status 40 and he said usually a week until they get it

Oh man I'll be gutted if my car isn't on one of those boats. Building up hopes and then it all goes tits up lol
As of this morning status of mine has changed to 39 ('Your Audi is in the UK'), however I suspect in reality it hasn't arrived just yet and is en-route to Port of Tyne. City of Rotterdam left Emden at 20:10hrs yesterday and is due to arrive at Port of Tyne at 18:00hrs this evening. So provided the boat doesn't sink lol, the car should touch UK shores this evening.

Last edited:
I also managed to get the VIN of my car using this order API link (you must be logged into Audi myaccount tho), created an account on www.audi.co.uk/myaudi and put in the VIN details. Started playing around with Audi Connect on the website app, have already saved my favourite satnav addresses in MyAudi, though can't do much else as you need to link your account in the car's MMI to get full access. But at least its a start :)

As of this morning status of mine has changed to 39 ('Your Audi is in the UK'), however I suspect in reality it hasn't arrived just yet and is en-route to Port of Tyne. City of Rotterdam left Emden at 20:10hrs yesterday and is due to arrive at Port of Tyne at 18:00hrs this evening. So provided the boat doesn't sink lol, the car should touch UK shores this evening.

Mine also status 39 (“Your Audi is on its way to the UK”) so on City of Rotterdam also!

Status 40 is when it has arrived in UK

Upload 2018 5 27 7 33 40

...so it’s docked so just need transporters to the dealerships :yahoo:

...still “status 39”.
Same here but our cars have definitely been unloaded from the boat and sitting somewhere on Tyneside, cos the City of Rotterdam left Port of Tyne yesterday at 8pm and gone to Zeebrugge. Status probably hasn't changed due to Bank Holiday yesterday, should change overnight tonight to status 40. I've already emailed my dealer asking them to get things moving and arrange transport from Tyneside to Inverness (Highland Audi).

Mine has one to 39 overnight. I think it might be on the Malacca Highway which is due to dock into Sheerness later today. Hoping I might be able to collect the this weekend.

Mine has one to 39 overnight. I think it might be on the Malacca Highway which is due to dock into Sheerness later today. Hoping I might be able to collect the this weekend.
Unlikely for delivery this weekend, mines sat at sheerness since Thursday. Been told 2 weeks from sheerness to the customer :disappointed:

Agreed, I’m hoping for this coming Friday at an absolute push, but realistically thinking next Friday or Saturday