yourAudi - Track New Car Order

The main portal just shows when it left the factory and then when it’s on a boat. There is a more detailed API link available that gives the status codes in more detail than the myaudi detail

So Update on my order with status codes and dates below

Order placed 17th February
Provisional Build date 30th April
Status 20 order Confirmed 05th April
Status 21 Panel shop 12th April
Status 22 Paint Shop 13th April
Status 23 Assembly 14th April
Status 24 Quality Control 16th April
It then sat due to the Tech Pack and Booster Box issue with no communication from the dealer or Audi UK until I chased it several times.
It then jumps to Status 39 on 09th May - It has Arrived in UK.
According to my dealer a Transport order was raised to load onto a transporter at 17:16 on 09th May

Currently it is still sat on the docks awaiting delivery to the dealer on Monday 21st May, they are pushing it through to hopefully collect on Tuesday.

As I have had no car for the last month I am particularly unhappy with the two delays - 3 weeks and 3 days sat in QC while they "solved" the Booster Box issue. It has then sat on the docks in the UK with a raised transport order for the best part of 12 days before it hopefully, and this is still hopefully, makes it to the dealer on Monday next week.

I get the feeling its not necessarily down to the dealer and that Audi UK have been particularly unhelpful to both them and myself. Still no explanation or indeed notification of the Booster Box issue or fix and no reason behind the delay at UK port. According to the dealer it should only take a max of 36 hours to get on a transporter once the order is raised not 12 days!

So would you be complaining and who to - dealer? Yes, Audi UK, perhaps?

It then sat due to the Tech Pack and Booster Box issue with no communication from the dealer or Audi UK until I chased it several times.
According to my dealer a Transport order was raised to load onto a transporter at 17:16 on 09th May

Currently it is still sat on the docks awaiting delivery to the dealer on Monday 21st May, they are pushing it through to hopefully collect on Tuesday.

As I have had no car for the last month I am particularly unhappy with the two delays - 3 weeks and 3 days sat in QC while they "solved" the Booster Box issue. It has then sat on the docks in the UK with a raised transport order for the best part of 12 days before it hopefully, and this is still hopefully, makes it to the dealer on Monday next week.

I get the feeling its not necessarily down to the dealer and that Audi UK have been particularly unhelpful to both them and myself. Still no explanation or indeed notification of the Booster Box issue or fix and no reason behind the delay at UK port. According to the dealer it should only take a max of 36 hours to get on a transporter once the order is raised not 12 days!

This will either be held for a recall or damage, happens all the time and us dealers don’t actually get informed annoyingly

This will either be held for a recall or damage, happens all the time and us dealers don’t actually get informed annoyingly
Yeah I know the QC hold was down to the Booster Box and Tech Pack issue but what you are saying is the second delay is due to some dope bumping it while putting it on the transporter?

Yeah I know the QC hold was down to the Booster Box and Tech Pack issue but what you are saying is the second delay is due to some dope bumping it while putting it on the transporter?

It happens more often than not, sometimes they’ll be delivered and fixed without even releasing. It may not be that but it’s a possibility, sometimes there’s a lot of recalls that the public will be unknown to and only technicians will be aware of them. Compounds are stupidly tight/busy and times are crucial so things can get rushed and things can get whacked from time to time.

Seems that the Tiguans are moving from 1.4 to 1.5 petrol as of September build. Wonder if all VAG 1.4’s will be dropped and replaced with 1.5 for WLTP. Interesting to see what happens.

I've been following this thread but 1st post, mine left the factory on 21st April, arrived at Grimsby on 8th May, apparently a transport order was raised on 8th May, so in the same position, the delay helped me a bit with some other arrangements, but keen for it to get a move on now, I think they are just busy over at Grimsby

Is the transport order automatically created? Or do you need to push the dealer for it?

I think the dealer has to raise it, I didn't do anything my end, I could see on the tracker it arrived at Grimsby, I contacted Audi today who gave me the transport info, I was expecting them to say it was still waiting for the transport order, after reading posts on other sites it seems that the dealer has to request it

I think the dealer has to raise it, I didn't do anything my end, I could see on the tracker it arrived at Grimsby, I contacted Audi today who gave me the transport info, I was expecting them to say it was still waiting for the transport order, after reading posts on other sites it seems that the dealer has to request it[/QUOTE
One other thing, I didn't get to ask how the dealer becomes aware the car has arrived in the UK and what the trigger is to request the transport order, I've had a few conversations with Audi about things and it's hard to get definitive answers, it's like it all happens somehow in the end

I’m hoping to be on City of Rome Emden to Tyne on Saturday or City of Sunderland Monday...

City of Rome only docked at what I assume to be the VW side of Emden so probably not on that boat. Fingers crossed for City of Sunderland...

Silly question but is the choice of uk port determined by the location the of the Audi dealer? Eg Newcastle for Scotland deliveries, Sheerness for SE England deliveries etc? And who decides which boat the car goes on, Audi UK or Audi Germany?
Cheers

Silly question but is the choice of uk port determined by the location the of the Audi dealer? Eg Newcastle for Scotland deliveries, Sheerness for SE England deliveries etc? And who decides which boat the car goes on, Audi UK or Audi Germany?
Cheers
Something like that, it should be the closest port to the dealer. I don't know who decides that though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: psychopomp1
City of Sunderland is berthed outside of the main port and is no longer showing as a planned arrival into Tyne on Tuesday?? No scheduled Emden arrivals into Tyne in the next 7 days...

https://www.portoftyne.co.uk/marine-information/shipping-movements/expected
Apparently City of Sunderland departed for Grimsby instead yesterday:

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ai...6356/mmsi:233150000/vessel:CITY OF SUNDERLAND

https://www.nports.de/en/ship-arrivals-and-departures/
(select Emden from drop down list)

Reactions: mrobbie
...think I’m going to try and wean myself off this Audi status update and vessel tracking as I’m becoming a bit obsessed with it and frustrated when I don’t see a boat to Tyne or “status 39”

That is a massive delay between the transport order being raised and the expected delivery time. My transport order was raised yesterday and I was hoping for this week delivery.

No sure whats happening with Audi's supply chain, my car has been sat in Emden since the 27th April.

No sure whats happening with Audi's supply chain, my car has been sat in Emden since the 27th April.

My car sat there for the best part of 4 weeks too. Apparently it has landed on English soil now. I hope your car will follow soon!

I wouldn't go too much off the online status updates they are a little laggy. My current status is still showing in transit, arrived in the UK, and still showing order status 40. Yet I have spoken to the dealer today who confirmed it was being off loaded this afternoon from the delivery wagon and was being PDI'd over night, they have 24 hour servicing Monday to Thursday. I can collect tomorrow around 1pm.

They also confirmed that Audi give themselves 10 days from Transport order being raised to delivering to the dealer not the 48 hours I was told initially.

Hoping mine will be fairly quick as I didnt spec any options at all...

Wasnt even bothered on colour ha ha

Just a black edition 1.4tfsi

Hoping mine will be fairly quick as I didnt spec any options at all...

Wasnt even bothered on colour ha ha

Just a black edition 1.4tfsi
I think things like dealer allocations are more significant that the options (although the phone booster thing is resulting in some delays, but I think that's being handled after the factory).

I think things like dealer allocations are more significant that the options (although the phone booster thing is resulting in some delays, but I think that's being handled after the factory).

I agree with dealers location. I think some dealers do the PDI at another location/third party which increases the lenght of delivery to customers regardless of what the status is on the audi website.

Woke up this morning to a status 70. Ordered on the 17th January so it's been a long 18 week wait. For those who like to see how long each stage takes here is the breakdown:

"orderStatus": "70",
"deliveryDealerCode": "00134",
"orderHistory": [{
"orderStatus": "70",
"statusDate": "2018-05-22T01:01:23+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "40",
"statusDate": "2018-05-15T01:01:18+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "39",
"statusDate": "2018-05-13T01:01:16+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "30",
"statusDate": "2018-04-28T03:01:05+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "24",
"statusDate": "2018-05-07T00:00:00+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "23",
"statusDate": "2018-05-05T00:00:00+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "22",
"statusDate": "2018-05-04T00:00:00+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "21",
"statusDate": "2018-05-03T00:00:00+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "20",
"statusDate": "2018-04-18T01:01:26+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "10",
"statusDate": "2018-04-01T01:01:22+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "00",
"statusDate": "2018-01-18T01:13:04+0000"

Hold the fort... what status is my car?

From the data above from Geoffw82, there is a date when the car moved to status 70 (and every other status).

My car details (below) only show a date when it moved to 30, but no date for 38...

Confused.

“orderStatus":"38",
“deliveryDealerCode":"00048",
“orderHistory":[{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2018-05-11T01:00:57+0100"},{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2018-05-14T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2018-05-12T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2018-05-11T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2018-05-10T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2018-05-05T02:00:52+0100"}]

@mrobbie

I wouldn't worry too much, mine is the same:

"orderStatus": "38",
"deliveryDealerCode": "00665",
"statusDate": "2018-05-16T01:05:13+0100"
}, {
"statusDate": "2018-05-14T00:00:00+0100"
}, {
"statusDate": "2018-05-12T00:00:00+0100"

The bit I'm worried about is how many weeks/months/years my car is going to be sat at Emden port collecting dust :puke2:

My Build Date which was confirmed about 10 days ago is 28th May (Monday) the order was placed with Audi March 9th so I've been waiting almost 3 months and it hasn't moved! Frustrating but Leasing company has told me they are expecting delivery 5th week in June.

Actually works out quite well as my current lease runs out July 3rd - if these dates are accurate of course.

@mrobbie

I wouldn't worry too much, mine is the same:

"orderStatus": "38",
"deliveryDealerCode": "00665",
"statusDate": "2018-05-16T01:05:13+0100"
}, {
"statusDate": "2018-05-14T00:00:00+0100"
}, {
"statusDate": "2018-05-12T00:00:00+0100"
Mine is the same as well("orderStatus":"38")

HI guys!

Just placed an order yesterday for a 2litre TFSI black edition in ibis white!!

Options:

19inch v spoke alloys
Technology pack
Electric seats
Folding memory mirror
Rear view camera
Extended light pack

Also de-badged the car!!

Can not wait!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: FWF