Yellow VAST performance s4 at Donny show

andybnwc

Reaction score
Didnt manage to get a pic but noticed a yellow s4 at the show today with like a shark mouth front graphic thing , i noticed some carbon intercooler intakes and some other bits including a vast performance sticker . Then i noticed it was a left hand drive and had a american number plate at the rear . Seems a long way to come ?

That's Sparky's Imola S4.

He didn't come solely for Donnington, he's currently based in the UK.

He's just been rebuilt with rs6 turbos and 2.8 heads, should be running 600+bhp now, really nice guy, talked with him a few times, car's going back to the states in May IIRC

Yeah, that sounds like it's Sparky's S4. He was supposed to be coming to Elsecar with us, but decided he was going to ponce around at Donny instead!

He's also got a 1.8T avant and another S4 Avant back in the US.

He's a member of our club (vuucult.com) and is based in Hull (most of the time).

Nice motor... :cool:

this one

3260_101853670080_614260080_2816330_8031497_n.jpg

Yeah its mine.

A shock...? Why?

I think Andy was surprised, to see a VAST car here in LHD, as it's obviously an American car, rather than a German one.

So, it's very far from home, I think that's why he was a bit shocked.

Aaaaah, ok. I was thinking he was shocked to see a VAST vehicle as they were rubbish or something! lol

nah as siena said , its very rare to see a american car in the uk with american plates etc , also being a top tuning company and fast as .... makes it even special. Did you get track time sparky?

yeah got some track time.Was fully booked for sat and sun to go on but i had a egt problem.Did get 3 good sessions on the sunday.Engine only had 400 miles on it before i went on track.

yeah go some track time in the end. Had loads of sessions booked for the sat and sun.Got 3 good sessons on the sun.Car had a egt problem.Engine had only 400 miles on it before i took it round the track.