Xmas upgrade projects, i won't be bored......

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Well I decided that this year it was time to treat myself to some presents that I really wanted ....nothing wrong with getting presents but they don't allways turnout to be the things I'd really like and want......so a bit of self indulgence.
Picked up this array of goodies for my old bus and will attempt to fit it all over the xmas hols along with other work I have planned for it , I most certainly won't be stuck for anything to do..lol
I've already fitted the gear knob as I just had to make a start....some parts are functional other are a bit of engine bling, which is allways nice as its an area that doesn't get much bling .
I'll update my long overdue build thread with it all fitted.....beat being bored over the hols..

Upgrade4
IMG 0604

Reactions: martin1984
Well I decided that this year it was time to treat myself to some presents that I really wanted ....nothing wrong with getting presents but they don't allways turnout to be the things I'd really like and want......so a bit of self indulgence.
Picked up this array of goodies for my old bus and will attempt to fit it all over the xmas hols along with other work I have planned for it , I most certainly won't be stuck for anything to do..lol
I've already fitted the gear knob as I just had to make a start....some parts are functional other are a bit of engine bling, which is allways nice as its an area that doesn't get much bling .
I'll update my long overdue build thread with it all fitted.....beat being bored over the hols..

View attachment 144548 View attachment 144550

Looking good Rob I really like the gear knob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks chap, it really smooths out the gearchange , must be the weight , almost makes me want to change gear more often...lol

Relocating the diverted valve Rob?

Also where's the air filter heat shield from?