Women Drivers - worksafe, unless you work for NCP

Quote from Sheila`s wheels website :
We found that women claim less, are responsible for far fewer driving convictions and have attitudes towards cars, driving and other road users that are often more considered than those of their male counterparts. We wanted to reward these differences and decided that we needed a new brand and a whole new look at car insurance for women to make it happen.

............Sheila`s Wheels .............my **** /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

lol i dont know where that scratch came from honey honest

When she got out of the car, I was so convinced she was going to put the ticket into the machine, LOL!

tbh, i was just wondering what her passengers ar$e would look like with a merc badge imprinted on it...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_1_114.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_1_114.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

[ QUOTE ]
When she got out of the car, I was so convinced she was going to put the ticket into the machine, LOL!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly what I thought! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

How stupid are some people!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

It makes me mad when you see women do that sort of sh&t and then see those ****** adverts on TV "quoting" that they're safer drivers... big hairy ****** /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Crunch!
whistling2.gif