Wireless Charging Upgrade

Jabba46

Reaction score
Morning,

New here, recently took delivery of my Navarra Blue S3 with 19” Trapezoid rims.

I’d like to know if anyone has found an aftermarket wireless charging mat/holder that will fit into the space provided and plug into the mini USB ports.

Thank you.

I would like to know this as well cause at the moment I'm using a charging cable but would prefer wireless charging if possible, I bought the car from Aberdeen Audi it was in the showroom all ready specced so didn't come with wireless charging which is crazy seen as its only £145 upgrade

Morning all, just wondered if anyone has found a solution to this yet?

Hi, sorry to rehash this!! Has any one found a simple plug and play option for wireless charging? The space is available and power source is there, I’m hoping there will be a tray that can drop into the space provided and plug into the USB ports.

Amazon product

Given that this pad is no bigger than a phone, I'd assume it would work. Personally, I'd rather just plug my phone in - better audio quality and won't overheat the phone but I know some people find these useful.

Amazon product

Given that this pad is no bigger than a phone, I'd assume it would work. Personally, I'd rather just plug my phone in - better audio quality and won't overheat the phone but I know some people find these useful.

I brought that mat a few weeks ago and unfortunately I found that it didn't work well The phone has to be centered for the charge to happen, and when ever you hit a bump or change incline it would slip slightly and lose the charge.

I also found the cable to be really long, so struggled to hide all the cable and often had it falling in the way of the phone.

I'm still looking for something that would work. At the moment I'm using one of the wireless chargers which plugs into the air vent.

Reactions: Billy Shears
For later iPhone uses, could someone be creative with a mag safe charger. If you could fix it into the compartment it would then hold the phone in place.