Winter and summer mats

S32B

Reaction score
I was after some new carpet mats, as the Audi ones are just plain boring grey!

But then thought about getting some winter rubber ones....it would be a bit extravagant to buy material ones and the rubber ones?!?!? :p But after doing a Google search I came across an old code which I tried, to to my surprise it still worked!!! So I got both for less than what I was about to pay just for the material ones :D

They fit perfectly, I didn't take any of the back ones, but they also fit perfectly onto the original studs:
IMG 4916
IMG 4918
IMG 4917
IMG 4919

Both sets delivered for £37.45!!! they should have been £74.90!!! :whistle2:

Reactions: Sandra
Where did you get these from and what was the code? I'm looking at getting some rubber ones for my S4 as I will be going mountain biking a lot through winter so don't want to be using the material ones.

!! Me too. Wanting some rubber ones for the winter.

Do you guys actually prefer rubber mats for the winter? I can't stand them as they will stay wet whilst driving, "squeak" "squeak" :D

I only want them to chuck down when my shoes are muddy to stop the carpet ones getting muddy. I've got seat covers and boot liner as well for my mountain biking trips. I'll only be driving for about 20 mins to the hills, or up to an hour for a trail centre.

Reactions: S32B
I only want them to chuck down when my shoes are muddy to stop the carpet ones getting muddy. I've got seat covers and boot liner as well for my mountain biking trips. I'll only be driving for about 20 mins to the hills, or up to an hour for a trail centre.

Makes perfect sense in that case :)

Where did you get these from and what was the code? I'm looking at getting some rubber ones for my S4 as I will be going mountain biking a lot through winter so don't want to be using the material ones.

!! Me too. Wanting some rubber ones for the winter.

I'll send you a PM so the world can't see it...if too many use it they will remove it off their system!

PS: Turns out they sent me the velour carpet mats and not the super velour I ordered!!! They offered to change them or refund the difference, I went for the refund as I had already sprayed them with Scotchguard :) Think they look thick enough anyway! These are 11mm thick, the Audi standards ones are 7mm. These are probably easier to clean as well!

IMG 4923

Last edited:
Hi,

Thankyou @Sandra RRP on the front rubber mats is £50.00 if there enough interest i can do them for £38.00 including UK postage.

1489152058_8W8061501041_w450_h400.jpg

I will post in "Group Buy/Discount" thread later today for a full Audi range.

Thanks,Tom

Hi,

Thankyou @Sandra RRP on the front rubber mats is £50.00 if there enough interest i can do them for £38.00 including UK postage.

Thanks,Tom

Thanks Tom :)

Hi,

Thanks,Tom

Anything for the S5? :)

Hi,

Thanks,Tom
lol had me off the other day then!!! :p £45 when I asked :) I'll go and see if you have put the boot mat in group buy!!!

Changed over to the summer mats today...6.5 month after buying them lol, it's been a long winter!!!

IMG 5559
IMG 5560