Which hoover?

AudiSport

Reaction score
Guys,

My new 04 Audi A4 S-line has half leather seats, and while the leather is in great shape the cloth in the centre of them is in a really bad way. The previous owner has children and I suspect the crusty stains are from sweets and chocolate!

As they need a really good clean I was thinking about buying a decent hoover that can also suck up water like the valeters would use? This (I think) makes sense as the seats in my other halfs GTi are also in need of a really good scrub. Can anyone recommend which hoover to buy? And, which products to use?

Cheers!

instead of spending £100+ on a wet & dry vacuum why don't you just buy some interior cleaner like AutoGlym Interior Shampoo from Halfrauds to clean the material parts with & it will also clean the leather but you will need to condition the leather with some leather feed afterwards to stop it drying out :icon_thumright:

to clean material/carpets/leather just spray on and work in with a microfibre and then dry off with microfibre: AutoGlym Interior Shampoo

to feed leather apply with microfibre, leave to soak in: Gliptone Leather Conditioner