Where's my Google maps gone ***?

Mike.46

Reaction score
Sat Nav always starts without Google maps, today no google maps at all, I hate things like this :sadlike:

This happened to me 2 days after I got the car. We appeared itself after a while

Reactions: Mike.46
And we're back in the room, 3 or 4 restarts yesterday and no sattelite or google maps, google earth type view straight back on today :yum:

Reactions: 8YARWY and Frizzley
And we're back in the room, 3 or 4 restarts yesterday and no sattelite or google maps, google earth type view straight back on today :yum:

Good old Vag Tech……….

I’ve had a new one……..connect services downloading, on every sodding journey for a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mike.46
Good old Vag Tech……….

I’ve had a new one……..connect services downloading, on every sodding journey for a week.

I get connect services regularly updating too, no idea why, or what is changing/updating though.

I get connect services regularly updating too, no idea why, or what is changing/updating though.

It’s gone from never to always updating.

Sometimes it’s successful sometimes it fails.

Audis MMi is so poor this time around.

Reactions: kayemill
It’s gone from never to always updating.

Sometimes it’s successful sometimes it fails.

Audis MMi is so poor this time around.

For the last week mine has updated every time I get in. At the start it said it failed now it says it's successful.

No idea what it's updating.

Reactions: 8YARWY
For the last week mine has updated every time I get in. At the start it said it failed now it says it's successful.

No idea what it's updating.

It’s like it’s stuck in a constant updating loop.

I was gonna update everything online with Odis but am told it’s a 10hr thing to load the latest firmware updates.
Screw that.

Reactions: kayemill
It’s like it’s stuck in a constant updating loop.

I was gonna update everything online with Odis but am told it’s a 10hr thing to load the latest firmware updates.
Screw that.

Mine needs to earn some more Brownie points before it does anything else that pizzes me off

Mine needs to earn some more Brownie points before it does anything else that pizzes me off
The map update is quite large. Verify your LTE signal strength is strong. With mine, signal strength is pretty poor, none to 1 bar at best and had to drive somewhere to get the full signal for the download to complete and upgrade.

The map update is quite large. Verify your LTE signal strength is strong. With mine, signal strength is pretty poor, none to 1 bar at best and had to drive somewhere to get the full signal for the download to complete and upgrade.

The update is huge.....24GB (the update I needed was, your mileage may vary). That'll take a while to pull OTA....
I downloaded from myAudi via laptop onto USB stick instead and updated locally.